09 March, 2009

Friday, as promised for Cyndi. Went to QB with brandon and jason.. Supposed to open a Martell for her but in the end did not.. Coz Brenda took out Richard's balance and my balance. Total add up almost 3/4 liao.. Tried pia and drank till drop, but unable to finish them all.. =.=" Stayed till 4am+..

Sat went down again but this time alone.. Lolx.. Carol came thereafter her work after 12am. Then jason came after his session with seb they all but jason went off early coz he said he tired.. Carol also went off soon after.. I stayed all the way till my songs came.. 4.30am.. =.="

Sun went down to coffeeshop with acer, gateway and dell for a short drink.. Tok cock alot with me almost dozing off. =.=" Damn shag.. Steven still say wanna go boat quay for 2nd round.. Lolx.. Anyway, also stay all the way till abt 4am..

SHAG!!!!

Roadshow doing full shift all the way since tue till sun.. Then still got drinking sessions.. Haiz.. Think health is getting worse.. Dunno on wed or thurs, had a row with her.. Actually not really a row lah.. My recept is poor with my bluetooth on then she kept unable to hear clearly then throw her tantrums on me. Knn i disable liao and call her back then she said she dun wan to tok liao. Thus till now i never called her at all. For wat? I rather call Cyndi and disturb her..

Xiaoling is so amused by cyndi's tongue stud but disgusted by the sound she made as she kept using the stud to rub her teeth.. Lolx.. It's nothing new to me anyway.. Her tattoo on her lowerback is so similar to my ex.. Yeah those wings.. Jason still disturb me saying i miss the 'tattoo-feeling'.. Well, in a way yes. Anyway, been sleeping alone for so many mths liao, used to it le.. Since last yr i think. Anyway, not impt lah. Sales been pretty bad.. Even with the roadshow.. Only managed to close 44 sets for the roadshow.. I'm really a roadshow-flop.. Though everyday reached early and did best to close the 1st set but on sat i did roti-prata during the roadshow though on top got abt 10sets.. Roti-prata means zero. =.=" Then sun own-goal so many, 3 sony, 2 acer, 2 lenovo and 1 gateway got stolen but din get back coz he served long time liao while i got bitten by a snake.. ZzZzZzZz..

Unable to see the future.. Seems like it's getting harder and harder to work liao.. Haiz.. Have to endure.. The good ole times will come again.. Heard pay will be delayed. Diao.. Ever since i started working this is the 2nd time liao.. =.=" Heard that Terry cannot tahan liao.. But his sales there is as good as mine.. But maybe the people there not as good as mine.. Over here i've got splendid colleagues and friends, even customers.. Afterall, good services rendered aren't for nothing.. Juz like that day at vivo look-see for the roadshow and my customer recognised me, the one who bought the DV3605TX from me. Nice lady. Customer database might be quite an impt factor of the community for the future to come..

Bike haven't got back yet still under repairs.. But when get back liao also cannot do hair le.. Lolx.. Aiya doing sales, appearance also a factor lor.. Juz like how i see a flop-but-chio-gal can close a deal even if the cust dun wanna buy de.. I meant perfume here.. lolx.. Anyway, i still got a long way to learn.. Knowledge of products is not the main but the technique of closing.. Juz like how two of my colleagues who know so little abt computers and yet they can close deals like nobody's business and get so high pay.. One of them is aiming skill, the other is hardwork.. But actually both had both.. Imagine they are like me dilly-dally kept nua-ing and expect my sales can be better than all brands.. =.=" When i see how steven closes all his deals on sun really got me nothing to say.. 23 sets per day is not yet the best for him.. Even gateway can close several sets despite the branding not strong.. Whereas my brand is quite strong but i flop and also only closed a few deals.. I think i need to wake up.. If not my gross gonna drop below 2k liao if i go on like that........