11 March, 2009

When i had stopped all my urges, she called and sounded so gentle like she used to be.. Like asking me how come so many days din call her, instead of questioning me why i din call. Already took wed as my off day which WAS her usual off day, but today she told me she off on monday. Reached home 6am then used com all the way till 8pm then too late and tired to go out.. Still mentioned intend to go out to buy my watch, my supposed to be x'mas present or was that a bday present? Either one, that was way too late. Wanted to told her to forget it, no need to waste money or rather no need to waste effort, juz fuck it. Since i already bought a watch that i liked. Anyway, not interested. There were so many things she din know coz she never like to listen, juz tok and tok and tok, kept cutting off wat i wanna say. Though i loved being a listener, but i juz being forever a listener.. It's all abt give and take..

Juz like how she do not know how tough life is working in a war.
Juz like how she do not know i bought myself a new HP.
Juz like how she do not know i bought myself a new watch.
Juz like how she do not know how much i'm suffering from silent lonesome despite attached.
Juz like how she do not know i've not been flirting around despite being given so much freedom and yet being so alone.
Juz like how she do not know how i hated gals working nite life to be my partner.
Juz like how she do not know how i've been cracking my brain when we gonna be forced out of our house despite those troublesome hassle that had to be dealed with..

Juz two words, life sux.. Well, come to think of it. I'm still starting the cold war.. I'm not gonna call her at all. Waste time and money only. I as well use that time and effort to close more deals. I'm more in need of money than love..

Been a bit into mac lately.. Trying to turn my comp into a mac.. Tired sia by doing research.. =.=" Then somemore the file downloaded cannot be used.. zZzZzZzZz.. Little sis also said she wanna get a mac coz my compaq notebook seems to breaking down soon..

Shag.. Think going to slp soon.. Tml off, think will upgrade my desktop to vista ultimate..