03 March, 2009

Juz back from Whiskey Bar and QB Bar... Ya again drank until so late.. i juz feel like drinking lor... At 1st only at coffeeshop coz got colleagues quarrel.. Suddenly juz swap over to BQ and reached there QB almost full house so we went whiskey.. Played pool kept getting wall-snook.. =.= Anyway, when we almost done before going over to QB for 1 last jug, i went toilet.. On the way there past the pool table, suddenly got stopped.. Got a cute gal ask the player to drink but since i'm beside him, i also gana.. =.=" Then she said she only worked on fri, sat and sun so she gave me her number and told to go drink on friday.. Diao.. So easily i was hooked. lolx.. Well, afterall i'm such an anything guy mah.. ZzZzZzZzZz.. She kept emphasising me to come on friday.. =.=" Quite ok lah.. made in singapore de.. Quite cute.. Figure not bad also..

My bad again.. Though i'm still home alone.. Anyway, i'm juz a so anything guy.. Anyone who managed to get a little close to me, sure got chance de.. I juz dunno how to reject.. Lolx.. Somemore i'm in no status now.. Haha.. Aiya still nothing happened.. Toking abt it, botak seems to have a chance with one of gal who trying to fake drunk.. WTF lor.. Whoever also knew she faking it.. Anyway, he managed to steal a kiss.. Lolx.. Unlike me, always accomplished nothing.. Was it really that i dare not or i juz dun wan to..? Juz like how daring i am to straight telling xiaoling how beautiful she is directly on her face.. Somemore, a few times not juz once.. Ok i admit i'm over liao.. A bit drunk leh though only high..

Jialat lah report haven't do and yet this whole wk doing full shift from 11am till 10pm.. I requested it though by right rotating shift... I juz dun wan too much time on hand.. To make myself think so much despite suppressing it.. I thot i might broke down anytime but seems to be staying strong like i always do.. I juz dun anyhow play around when it comes to such.. Even though it's only a little, but there's still commitment and effort in it...

So, my planning was accurate afterall.. Planning to get a house with my mum's name instead of with wife's name.. No matter what, i want my own house with no liabilities.. House more impt than car.. At least this is an asset, car is not.. Though bike is dangerous but i believe i will be ten times more careful when i got back my bike.. Well, that's me, myself and i.. Crap.. I'm still me.. Emo-ing kept coming back upon removal of mask when there's no one knowing me around me.. Sibei tired.. Sibei sian.. Sibei shag..