23 March, 2009

Pixon sold at $380 to fellow lenovo colleague. At 1st he bid $280 only and singtel wanna eat at $300.. Actually looking at $400 lor.. Only 1 mth old but aiya for him only, deal. Left with the itouch nia.. Dunno to release or not to release.. Really no use for that liao... Usage lesser and lesser.. =.=" Highest fetched so far only $400 while i'm looking at $450.. One week only drop 100, pain lor... Nv drop before, haven't reg warranty also.. Charged less than 3times... Sigh..

Well, jason got it rite. I'm not in need of money at all.. Juz that i seriously no need all those liao.. Why waste and let the value drop? Juz like my bike now, swee swee liao and i can fetch much higher price than before but i still not selling yet.. Tats becoz i got a need for it mah.. Somemore it's cheaper than getting a 2A bike and my installment finishing liao in abt half a yr or so.. By then i only need to pay 2T oil and petrol and parking money only.. I dun get summons de... Oops! =X Only tio illegal parking then gana.. Lolx me safety rider leh...

Sell itouch and pixon can cover my cover for Iphone 3G liao. Why not? Anyway, bring so many things for wat? My bean bag getting more and more full lor.. =.=" Heavy leh.. ZzZzZzZz.. Anyway, my mio coming on the 31st and iphone on 25th. Slowpoke sia they all.. =.=" Then after that will go cut off my starhub internet. Wee...

Tml's her off day so i off also. ^^ But yest chatted on the phone and she said maybe unable to meet liao.. Lolx.. Though looking forward to it but always be prepared for the worst. =) Anyway, if really meeting i guess later early in the morning she will call me bah.. Then we shall for go breakfast together. ^^ Long time no tongbang a gal liao.. Lolx.. Anyway, even if not meeting also nv mind.. Coz will be heading over to sim lim to get my comp fixed. Then maybe find ppl out la liang lor.. If not will go vivo disturb.. lolx.. Need to bathe my bike tml.. >.<

Ok going to prepare liao coz going boatquay for a while.. Meeting dell. He say he emo, need a drink.. =.=" Lucky i finish report liao.. This wk very little so easy to do but bad news lah.. Lolx.. Coz meaning lesser comm. Sigh..