18 March, 2009

"You wan to sian this ah lian ah..?"
"Sian her? I as well go for jessie.."
"Huh?! That one high maintenance lor....."

Guess who am i toking to? Lolx... Absolutely not jason though. =P

Shag out from pc show. As expected to be over.. Non-stop daily upgrading of rams and opening invoices and changing of systems.. Chaotic lor.. Sell until no stock also dunno.. Then today got fark by supervisor for doing something wrong.. =.=" Din know it made a different.. But if were to give what show is offering, ain't that gonna another minus sign to that sale? Cheaper by $100 and no warranty and so many free gifts.. If overall sales got gp then of coz direct refer liao lor.. Sigh.. Anyway, it's over and of coz same mistake cannot happened twice..

Knn that fatty no reply. Such an obvious hint lor knn. Can i hold back his pay as revenge? I believe i'm capable of doing that. Pay nia mah, dun take lor. Anyway give him pay also left with nothing, hold him back half a mth force him to tahan longer. Two more days grant.

So many pics in my fone but so lazy to upload.. lolx.. Think few more days will do it bah.. Today work until i wan to slp liao.. Desktops only left display sets and laptops also not much.. Still not to sure wat can sell wat cannot sell.. Sian. I hate this kind of life. Half-hearted selling. Later i sell then no stock tio fark again. =.=" Getting tired of these kind of life liao..

Since when did i become a touchsmart king. Wtf lor i only sold a few sets nia.. =.=" 1st time working with HP colleagues.. Feeling not bad but dun have the cooperation, the teamwork not strong enuff lor.. Unable to feel the heat to get me on fire to sell non-stop.. Only manage to get a little of adrenline in my vein.. Not shiok enuff..

Gotten myself a itouch and help my sis to IPP a macbook. >.< Really regret in getting that ipod.. Shld have gotten iphone instead.. Upon using the net access and using the screen and feeling the speed of itouch, straightaway feel like throwing away my pixon.. =.=" The scrolling is total junk as compared to itouch.. Imagine using iphone.. The only thing i dun like is the keyboard.. My fingers are still a bit too big for it.. Anyway, it rox.

Been trying to get my compaq and hp to run leopard on them.. Unable to get them to work yet.. Short of patching or something i guess.. Sigh.. Excited in getting them to turn into mac..

Bike finally back but the block seems to be faulty liao.. Think need to go service the block.. Dangerous if dun do it.. Tml morning meeting yx for breakfast then go do liao.. Richard and Adam said my bike is finally something presentable as compared to the old yellow.. Much better than before liao.. More beautiful of coz.. But still, urge me to hurry to change to S4.. =.=" Wasting my 2A like that. Lolx.. I also wish.. But i dun wan too much of a liability mah.. Even my starhub i also wan to cut liao.. Getting singnet coz it's cheaper.. Everything need to cut cost le..

We are granted final 2 yrs.. Really forcing us to move out liao.. Sigh.. 2yrs neither short nor long.. Planning ahead liao, did told yx abt my plannings. Settling down and getting my own house in 2yrs time cfm.. Be it whoever it may be lah. The plan muz be abide.. Some decisions are different or rather it's crucial when age gets on.. Time doesn't turn back for anyone.. Everything is racing against time.. I dun wanna start buying a flat when i'm 40 then only can take 15yrs loan which gonna be freaking xiong.. At least having a choice, why not? The future can be achieved, juz a matter of planning and time and effort.. Afterall, it still takes two hands to clap.. Can anyone teach me how to clap with one? I dun mean slap.

Surprisingly that Cyndi said she drive.. Lolx.. This xiao ah lian not jian dan wor.. She's "cunning" from wat i feel.. She's not easy lor.. Even with 'hit-and-run' tactic might not work on her.. Though that's not my actual planning lah.. Juz being random. But anyway, she's good in doing sales. =.=" Got closed once liao. ZzZzZzZzZz..

Jessie sent me the taiwan webby lol.. I really wan to go.. >.< Probably booking for Oct trip shld be good.. Weather is good from Nov though according to jason. =.=" Remind me of genting.. Purr like a kitty but shiok! Haha.. At least dun go during winter ok liao.. Liang liang one can go la liang.. Lolx..

Tired.. Forever like not enuff slp.. I wonder how my lovely can tahan that job. Still praying for her to quit that job or got sacked.. =X Yes i'm bad but it's for her own good lor. =.=" There so complicated and somemore it's bad for health to work nightlife and i dun like it at all.. If going to chiong nightlife comparing to working nightlife is entirely different lor.. Juz like how i dun wan dawn to go work pub that time, not even for once.. Nightlife is to be enjoyed not worked thru-out.. Even though i were to open a shop there, i wun be so stupid to stay there all the way until shop closes for the day lor. Work smart not work hard. I may not be a good follower, but that doesn't mean i'm not a good leader. =.=" If at the show there each full-timer were to have 2 part-timer and work as a team, i dun believe my team will lose to anyone. I may not be as good as some, but i will not lose to those majorities..

One person can close one deal, ten can close ten. Multipliers dominate. Knn how come i sound like MLM. =.=" Well, actually that's one of the fastest selling ability that one can imagine.. Afterall i'm in that darkness of despair before where everything almost gone, friends & relatives. Imagine everyone treating u like a ghost.. Still got one can come and call me ghost when he himself is in no comparison as compared to me as of now. =.=" Laughing while he himself is the laughing stock but too bad he himself also dunno he is a clown. Sad. Still look like a wuss to me since dunno when. Pussy.