25 March, 2009

Never gana poke, u will never know the pain. So what u dun have friends anymore? So what i got so many friends? If 2yrs ago i did not lost my hp, u think my contacts got so little only 400+? It's a fact lor. Got so many for wat? Useless wat.. Juz like that kind of friend u had there. Got one like that already headache liao then u still wan many many? Juz live life lah. I can be shui bian too and can have tons of friends but got use meh? Maybe next time got use for them lah but who knows?

When i told him my past, he was shocked. Earning so little while i earn so much but never he imagine i'm so poor last time. Candles, darkness, coldness, houseless, dirtyness. None of the situations he had ever experienced. Then cham what cham? Very jialat meh? When i 1st started work i drink tap water and eat white bread, u can meh? When i 1st started work i smoked paper, u dare to smoke that in public? When i 1st started work, eating one meal a day with one big bottle plain water tahan a wk, maybe this one u can. Every mth end facing vitamin M and every home also get vit M from u, u can tahan? Somemore that time only getting like 1k flat back home nia. Also can survive ah. So wat i earn more now? So wat i dun need to pay anything at mth end? So wat i dun have liabilities? It's how u look at life mah. The more farkup u think u are in, then the more farkup ur situation is lor.. Nowadays kids are too good life. Never slept the streets before. Never slept the bridges before. Never slept near the sea before. Never really gets the bitterness that i had once went thru. CB when i was in that state when i was 6yrs old, u are still drinking milk lor. Never had anyone been more jialat state that i ever been thru..

So conclusion, ditch that friend of urs. He's not even fit to a called a 'friend', more like a fiend to me. 1st time steal ur gf. 2nd time steal ur hp. What's next? If juz now that one is me, i'm afraid his head already kissed my glass bottle liao.

Been emo lately also. Dun really wanna tok abt it.. Whenever tok to her in msn, made me tear down my mask.. Forever putting up a strong front whenever msn chat her but forever tear down thereafter.. It's not that i dun wanna try.. Juz maybe i'm really tired.. Even got the heart also dun have the strength.. Dun bother introducing gals to me, really.. I'm really a bad guy, not worth hurting ur friends.. I know u knew i wouldn't.. But i juz dun wan.. I really dun care.. I know how much u wanted to pull me outta the pit.. But please, dun get pull down by me.. I may be once ur buoy but i juz dun wan to see u as a buoy now.. How come i sound so much like 'her' and how come i realised my plannings are juz like 'her'..? =.=" Anyway, nvm.. Juz let me hide and put up my mask a little longer.. Maybe after this yr the end is really near.. Somemore i still got two more pending holidays cfm liao.. Thailand and Taiwan.. Both i'm so looking forward to them..

Mon when i'm returning from sls after getting my comp fixed and when i'm inside the taxi passing by Riverfront, how i wish i'm outta town and no need to think so much abt anything.. Be it work, rs, money or friends.. It's really deep and stubbornly i juz dun wanna climb up.. Juz let me be for the time being.. The more u forced me, the longer i shall be in and the more i fight back and hide..

Now i understand.. So many gals yet so empty.. Soul-less soul back again.. Maybe it's juz gonna be me, myself and i.. Anyway, the plan to get married in two yrs time is still on.. Well, i'm not supposed to say this but i juz can't hide when i'm facing this blog.. Maybe i shld del this and made one that's only in my own comp where no one sees unless i died.. Sad..

Anyway, thanks dawn for ur time in msn juz now.. U are still the best.. Dunno why dunno how, i always manage to reveal myself a little to u and u always manage to catch it and tear it all down.. Despite my fightback and u continue to grumble non-stop trying to hit those words into my brain and try to pull me out of that hole.. Haiz.. It's my bad.. Anyway, really appreciate it.. *hugz*