22 March, 2009

Sold my Compaq Presario since i'm not using it at all when sis return it to me as she's got her mac liao.. Sold my fat psp since i'm like not been touching it for eons.. Sold my dopod phone since i'm so lazy to even bring it out.. Maybe selling off my pixon and itouch also.. Wah lao me so waste of money.. Now using Nokia 6121 now my sis fone as she using LG viewty..

Computer broke down, think mainboard spoilt.. Less than one mth.. =.=" Think if can will change another board.. get a more highend one.. =.=" Lucky still got my hp mini note..

Me and her getting along better lately.. Dunno how, the chemistry seems to be back.. So that is to say we will experience cold wars once a mth? lol... Last time even her time of mth also no like that de.. Anyway, really got change liao.. At least for now still secure. =) Xiaoqiang said she's pretty when he saw her pic. Lolx.. To him every gals also pretty lah.. But when he saw one of the pic that i took with jessie at nana, he was shocked to see how possible am i with such a chiobu! lolx.. Well yea, she look really stunning that day. Tat's the day of the raining day when i accompany her till her 'driver' came to pick her up..

Suddenly gotten a 'i miss u' from her. =.=" Really made me unable to work properly that day after lor.. Lolx she really is like dawn lor.. Will always make me wanna dote on her.. Well, which gals dun like to be pampered.. Haha.. But someone said she expensive leh.. Lolx...