20 November, 2008

2 days back went nana with them again. This time so many ppl there.. Zhiwei, nicky, soon heng. Not the usual gang.. Lolx.. Unable to find a reason not to go coz was being pressed by my sweetie as I put her plane once. Haha.. Anyway relax only since i'm not the target.. Zhiwei gana down a lot of glasses.

He said she looks like dawn, not only the looks but the actions and reactions too.. I long time ago did mentioned they are resemblance but no comments from my gf that time.. Anyway, there's no way my sweetie can replace dawn and there's no way my dawn can replace my sweetie. =) Coz to each is individual, there's no replacement nor substitute..

Maybe there's a little confusion here.. Neither dawn nor sweetie are my gf.. Juz my friends. Haha.. A title is juz a title, there's nothing more to it. Anyway, i'm attached though available but made myself unavailable. Lolx contradictions plus complications.

Where are u when I need u most? =.= Off ur stupid fone and dunno wat u are doing. Heck.

Saw the upcoming events.. Sunday drink, monday drink, tuesday drink. Felt weak on the thought of that. Lolx..

From 'complicated' to 'attached'. Hmmm.. Then was it that I heard wrongly abt 'single' two days back? Coz it's that 'single' that's why that married man wanna go nana, or was it becoz she looks like dawn that's why he wanted to go? Anyway, I dunno wat's up but I will not be gone until sweetie is on her way home. She also drank a lot that day.. Thot soon heng sending her home when her guy not coming to pick her up. In the end, I did not send her back even though I planned to. =.=