07 November, 2008

=.=

She said today she was very late and someone is sending her to work today.. =.=" I mean, u dun have to feel nervous when u are saying that.. Even though it's a guy who is sending, so what. But, when u saying is a dajie and feeling nervous, that sounds lagi not convincing. Maybe i'm juz too hard to please, maybe another might fits better in the picture..

Everyone had been taking pics like no one business while my dopod cam is spoilt. =.=" In fact, ever since my last, i dun wanna take anymore.. Nvm next week will go get my fone, the screen as well as the cam. No point in getting a new one when mine worth over 1k.. Even if repair cost is more than 10%.. I'm so used to keyboard.. haha.. Anyway, my cam got flash one lor. ZzZzZzZzZz.. Though not like dawn's N95 with 5mp de but still can take de ok!

This time round different liao.. Even though percentage is lesser than the previous, but majority is still on the 'find another' side.. Previous de more vigorious lah.. But i guess a '2-timing' is definitely a no-no coz even myself will not allow it.. Coz i'm always the one got betrayed? lolx.. Normal lah these kind of life. It's all abt suffering and happiness. Nothing is perfect, it's juz balanced..

Kept finding the Ti Amo and cannot find until she posted the mtv.. Lolx.. I'm really very toot toot when finding songs.. But still can get Jay full album lor. Bleahz. =D But this song seems kinda hard to sing.. Coz the chorus part, the guy dun sing much rather than a echo-ing or rather like a backup singer.. Main focus is on the gal side.. And this original singer's voice is so power that she almost covered the guy's voice.. Machiam Dai Ai Ling - Dui de ren. Oh ya she got a new song and heard it several times at Millions and also Whiskey.. Kept on forgetting the name..

Anyway, it's been decided.. Next wk cfm very busy.. Go do my bike, do my specs, book my class 3. Think will be getting 2 days off.. Maybe use one day meet dawn for dinner, maybe with movie..? Hehe.. Of coz with a reason and she knows lah wat's on Xing's mind. =P

Oh shit man!! My sweet nothings never stop! Knn i can even say those sweet nothings to an auntie and made her so happy lolx.. Wtf lor.. Haha. And it still seems to work. Oh shit i think i eat too much honey.. lolx.. My mind had not been rusty so far so long.. But i think i use those on cust better.. Haha..

This mth sales will be quite flop.. But no matter how flop, i cannot flop too much.. Still have to survive lor.. But my roadshow skills still sucky leh. I hate roadshows... Juz like that time sell nec also.. Totally lost and dunno how to sell.. Washing skills total no use.. Haha.. Well they also said, when u cannot even trust ur own ability, who else can? Need to buck up and chiong liao... Even if lapsap also muz grab liao. I'm being too lenient to the staffs for always been wanting to close those with spif for them. I mean, i still have to eat mah. Why care for others when u urself can't even feed urself? But not till the extend of selling all super low-ends lah. Nap one muz still goes nap lah, dun gu-gu go until pk..

Anyway, hope all my CBs come back this weekend.. At least can pick back a bit.. Even though my brand is not a house-brand but still it's quite a strong brand lor. Knn how can lose to other brands.. Since still got some supports, muz chiong also. It's not the time for relax.. This mth sales will be for CNY de lor. When totally no supports, no matter wat brand also die.. Friendship? Friend lan lor. But also have to do the right thing and do things right lah..