11 November, 2008

Beer Fest

Omg i really hate beer. Goddamn shit that i'm almost a goner within 3 glasses straight. Yet they see me can drink with gals then disturb me say i can't drink with them.. Zzzzzzz... I'm drinking Martell leh not beer that time. Beer is really not my cup of tea, erm drink.

Again left my bike at boat quay while richard and the golden hair send me home. I'm drunk but i still manage to walk myself home from the coffeeshop. In the end unable to wakey the next morning.. Rush report for an hr when i woke up at 4pm.. Mina called and asked for my report.. By 5pm, finally done and email it over to them..

Got quite a few calls during my slumber but can't really rmb it well lolx.. Supposed to go work today and pack up those mess of roadshow aftermath.. Got an sms from Olivia that pay will be late and expect delay from now onwards.. No mood to go work. Anyway, i'm not paid on weekdays.. Heck. 1 and a half mth to process pay. Wtf. And yet i'm earning lesser than Lenovo and Dell. Wtf wtf wtf.

Mei chin wanna disturb me to make me drink. Well, can do anything to make me drink but wanna play 'friendship' that's ridiculous. If i dun even treat u as a friend i dun even bother a single shit. Anyway, though i'm drunk but i rmb clearly that i saw Stacey crying outside. But the dog came out real fast. Was that her dog? No idea and not that i really care.

Another roadshow upcoming and pc show upcoming.. Shacks. I'm exhausted even though i got not much sales.. Need a break real soon i guess..

Hmmmm... She seems to be back into the picture. How come feeling slight sour inside..? That shld not be the case leh.. Sigh.. Wat's got into me? Anyway, i shld be happy for her ah.. Wtf dunno wat's my mind made of.