11 November, 2008

Lolx..

Haha really cannot tahan sia!! Marilyn looks real cute in that new pic with her frowning with her bear!! Lolx.. One word, SWEET! Haha.. Wat's got into me sia lolx.. Maybe i'm too stressed from the aftermath.. Any single little cutie can perk me up lolx.. I'm so fan jian. lolx.. I must be crazy.. Roflmao...

A pity yest didn't go work.. If not i think i can pick up more sales coz overall sales not bad.. Sigh.. Bo bian lah no mood to work also.. Today also ok lor.. At least can vie with Acer but of coz still lose. Haha.. Well i dun mind though. Hee. Coz it's not lenovo or dell that is dominating.

Anyway, thinking of the next upcoming roadshow. Maybe i shld use my c794 to kill the market in terms of pricing.. I mean, need all highs and lows model in order to balance out the nature.. If not ppl like dell or lenovo will kill and eat more shares.. Even though low end more prob also bo bian one..