03 November, 2008

Weirdo

WEIRD!!! I rmb very very clearly that yest nite i'm still very sober!! I can even rode home!! But juz before i go slp i'm damn drunk!! WTF!!!!

Yest is my courts IT dept supervisor's bday celebration at Millions. Reached there early so went to makan a little at the prata shop then when walk past Whiskey(or was it qb?) Bar and saw Dawn and gang in there. Stare inside from the outside window. Dawn's friend seems so excited on seeing me. =.=" I mean.. I dun even rmb who is she... I dun even rmb her face.. Haha. Went in to disturb a bit before going for my makan. After makan, went back to millions with steven, chua and rebecca. Rebe is our IT dept manager.. 1st time official drink with her. Jasmin also there, the person who is really in-charged of all our stocks for courts IT dept.. Gary from Harvey also there. Desmond from Acer confirm there.. And many that i do not know..

There's this pink lady with black tube sitting next to Jasmin said that i look familiar. I think she's drunk.. Went over to say hi and i try to avoid that table.. Anyway, we got 3 sofa seats.. In the end, i was being dragged to that table to play game, i mean to get drunk.. Whenever losing a dice game and have to drink, Jasmin and her is like so excited machiam siao char bo.. Then that lady called me another name and ask me to drink.. They are drunk liao... Anyway, there's a case of someone's handbag lost and no one knows where she left it.. Even the police came...

There's this white blouse lady, quite big but she's quite old.. She kept revealling her 'valley'.. =.= Then when Desmond is dead drunk lying on the sofa and i was sitting beside him. The lady came over to talk to Desmond and she rest on my leg to talk to Desmond.. =.= I mean, u dun have to use ur that one to rub my pants. Will cannot tahan one lor.. ZZZZZZZZZZ.. Anyway, i dun even rmb her name and i dun even know who she is at the end of the day.. Btw, she's 42 i think. And her kid is 6.. =.= She was there with her bf and she was total goner liao yest..

Anyway, i need to go work liao.. Juz finished my report.. haha.. Wah lao seems like gonna rain again.. I think i really need a car.. Lolx.