16 November, 2008

ICQ

Suddenly received a mail from ICQ in my hotmail.. Did managed to login lolx after so many many years... Found this inside my own profile..


About Me
Setsunasa

Bagurakasu no niwa nareteru no ni
Konna toki dake namida ga
Tomerarenai nowa naze darou...

I dun even rmb wat that means.. I think this got something to do with celly... lolx.. Coz that time it's becoz of cel, i'm more into japanese..

Memories.. Yeah, they still linger.. But better not haunt.. Lolx.. Anyway, juz back from a quickie from boat quay. Coz my supervisor help me sold two DV5, so ok lor. Juz go down awhile.. Access Room reopening?!?! Actually, it's no longer the Access Room.. Took over by another boss dunno from Whiskey or Martin.

Dawn is at Dbl-O, asked me to go over.. Got a little bit tempted by her.. Actually not her but someone else.. Haha.. Tml got roadshow lah.. If not, can consider going de.. Anyway at Millions there quite boring and dun really like it there today.. Ok lah need to go koon liao.. Need wakey early tml.. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...