05 November, 2008

Cloud9...

=D =P =)

On cloud nine today.. lolx.. Today's her off day and as expected she's gone to dunno where and do wat but well, not really not i wanna control her that much.. Anyway, i'm having roadshow on my side this week.. In fact, we agreed on going fishing prawn today after dinner and movie.. In the end, felt so bad for not able to accompany her on her off day..

She said she went to meet her aunt for some food at Orchard. Total 5 ppl including kids. Ate Dim Sum and spent over $100+.. She bought a SK-II facial and a blouse for over $400.. =.=" But ok lah.. As long she happy lor.. Anyway, not using my money..

Around 9pm+ she called me and asked me where am i.. Lolx. Was quite shocked that she came down to Causeway Point to find me.. Haha. Went for a smoke when she came then wanted to go eat pizza coz she said she missed pizza.. But they closing soon le so she decided not to eat liao. Anyway, both of us also tired from a day's work.. Sent her to the cab and kiss her goodbye before heading back to my shop to get my invoices then be on my way home..

She again wearing skirt but today no high heels.. I guess it's time i change my transport liao.. Will be going to book my car next wk after my show and end of mth book my class 2a.. Will be taking both together.. Despite yx kept telling me that like that take will be very xiong.. But i still wanna do it leh.. Whenever i decide on something, i dun like to change.. For example, when i decide how to celebrate ur bday, i dun like to change events.. Juz like how i wanted to celebrate for her that day.. Haiz.. Anyway, nvm lah.. Next yr we try again. I wanna make it more memorable for her.. I felt so useless at times..

Spoke to dawn this afternoon on msn.. Luckily there's still someone to talk to during my boring roadshow.. Time is so hard to pass and working hrs so long from 11am till 10pm.. Here not like vivo where so many ppl around know one another and can tok cock all the way till end of day even though got sales coming in..

Mentioned to her abt the gal in her gang, i mean group.. Got not much info leh.. But frankly lah, seen her so many times but never really spoke to her once, however she doesn't fail to catch my attention.. Always smiling and laughing whenever i see her.. Haha. Anyway, they having complains for that Whiskey Bar. Bad service, bad condition, bad attitude. Lolx.. Guess they will be going to Millions next time coz Mei Chin they all at there. But anyway, Millions merging with White Bar i think. Dawn says will intro me that gal the next time they go pubbing will ask me along.. haha. In fact, she wanted to see me and that gal together.. So that all of us can go out often thereafter juz like last time. At least, my 'gf' know them and can click. =.="

This mth sales think going to be gone case again.. lolx.. Going back to old normal sales with maybe enough-money-to-buy-food-salary.. ZzZzZzZzZzZz...

Seriously intend to get car.. Even the cheapest car also can but no super-old-cars please.. Most prob when i get my 2A, i will get my superfour.. Then will go survey and see if paying more down payment can reduce the monthly payments or not.. Anyway, will be cutting down on my internet, cabletv and mobile so as to suffice for the car.. Plans had been made and i dun feel like changing.. Unless i can use my aunt's company name to get a car.. Hehe..