04 November, 2008

. . . . . . .

The 'I Love You' juz came out like that.. Easily, freely with no extra heartbeat.. Now i understand how it feels when u always ended a call with a 'luv ya'.. Juz so naturally.. So mutual.. And with an instant reply of 'me too'.. She did that without any hesitation. Exactly what i wanted.. Afterall the fire is not out yet.. =)

I'm not into short-term. Everyone sees far in the future but love is blind.. In fact, i'm worn-out long ago so i dun care much abt such.. If got, then got lor.. If dun have, then so be it.. To end it and start anew is total wastage of my time. There's no certain in the future. The next one may not be any better than current, the next one may be better than current. But is there a definite answer? I'm not into play-mode anymore. But if even FT cannot fit into my dictionary then i dunno wat i'm supposed to do. Frankly, i got no trust for MIS. Though i shld not discriminate juz becoz of a few bad sheeps, a rotten apple can caused whole basket of apples to rot even if not all, most of them still rot.. I dun have the patience to find the right apple. So, live and let live.