20 March, 2007

the feeling of slept only 1hr+ is indeed sucky. Plus shit happens.

Thanks for ur time. We afterall understand each other very well. Quite surprising to me though. But again, thanks.. U know what i wanted and what's on my mind and i will still stick to it. U shld know, once i decided on something, i wun change easily. Though the going is tough but u know what's happening. Dun worry too much coz i know what i'm doing. So, u are more clear what kind of person i am eh. 20yrs but this is the first time eh? =) Anyway, i'll be there for u anytime. U know i would. U got the number, u got lotsa chances. Just whether to approach or not to approach. We need not be indoor, i can understand that. So just let me know if u needed me. I'm more trustable than others, u know that. Lolx..

If not for u, i wouldn't have felt any better and see clearer. We afterall think alike at times though of totally different inheritage. U are all that i've got and i'm all that u've got. Thanks for being there for me this time. I'm really grateful. Somehow u seems more elder than me. duh. =P

Well, i will stop this blog for now. No point in doing it anymore. Knowing the past doesn't mean u will know the current, knowing the current doesn't mean u will know the future. I'm clear of my future. So... Well, It Ends Tonight.