28 March, 2007

U wanted to be a life-jacket.. Seeing a person drowning, u would wan to save him.. That's nice and sweet.. But I mentioned.. I'm not him.. Yup I know.. Even though I dun need a life-jacket while i'm drowning, u are still there hoping to help all u can within ur ability.. U are there floating beside me even though I dun wanna use the life-jacket.. Does it hurt when u see me drowning..? Is it painful to see me in pain..? I can feel it inside u oh.. It's not that I dun appreciate.. I know it, I understand how u feel.. That's why I dun wanna use it.. There's no way u can break the barrier of this frozen ice though u did melt a little inside.. But i'm glad and grateful.. "Dun worry abt falling, coz i'll be there to catch u when u fall.." Thanks sweetie but i'll be juz fine.. I used to be so wrong in thinking of what u are in the past.. Sigh.. Sorry.. It's my bad.. =(

Maybe u needed a life-jacket more than anyone else.. If i'm ship, i'm there to accompany u but I wun let u board it though, the barrier is still there.. Maybe i'm stupid and stubborn, but that's just me.. I can still protect anyone without the wings but not all the way, and not at my best.. =)

Many dunno wat I wanted.. None can really understand.. Haha.. Well, frankly.. No one ever asked or made me say.. Only thinking for me, maybe he like this and that, maybe he dun mind this and that.. Those are wild guesses.. No one seriously wanted to come into my life or rather just invade my world and thought that's wat I want.. Well, in fact i'm very simple.. Too simple till no one could believe it..

U asked why happiness cannot stay..? Why must there be sadness in happiness..? Reality bites and it hurts eh.. That's life.. If there's no sadness, there's no happiness, what comes around goes around, what goes up must come down.. U gotta fight for it, it wun just come and stay there forever.. There's a lot to be done, there's a lot to suffer.. There's no such thing as 'nothing for something'. It's a fair(unfair) world like I said in ur tag.. And it's true.. I'm almost the same character as u, if u notice.. That's why when I 1st got to know u last yr in office, I find u special, a kind of bond.. Though we barely know each other but u gave me a feeling we had known for very long already.. Well, I dun have my wings anymore.. Can't help u much.. I treasured friendships, even a small issue coming to an end I would also feel sad abt it.. Coz I yearn for eternal and not short-term.. Sigh.. Life sux.. But I still wanna explore more.. More sufferings may come but I wanna face those.. “Some say holding on is strong, maybe it’s letting go..” Someone told me this, what do u think..?

The scar mark on the neck just now, it's quite fresh.. What was that..? I dun have good feeling abt it.. But I dun wanna probe though i'm concern abt it.. If not the old me gonna kick up again.. I hate myself for being myself.. The sand is still flowing.. To kick up or not to kick up, I think u dun wan both.. I dun need an explanation I guess..

What kind of person am I in the past..? Who is that weixing..? Time changed, things changed, places changed, status changed.. But i'm still me.. One call and i'll be there no matter what where when why how.. Haha.. I still can't give happiness afterall.. I'm so useless..

Have u totally forgot abt me..? Is it becoz of ur illness getting serious..? Ur memories are failing u badly.. U even need some time to come to realise who I am.. So poor thing.. Kinda sad.. Maybe that's good.. How I wish I can be like that.. To be erased and to erase.. No matter what, ur memories are still in me.. Dun drink so much liao ah.. It will only deteriorate ur health.. Take care ah..

The feeling at Esplanade.. That is indeed a mysterious place.. I simply love that place.. Not becoz of anyone but rather I love the serenity there, where people around me seems to have disappeared and I’m in the world of myself, me and i.. Am I being purified everytime I’m there..? That seems to be the case.. Lonely is my friend so I’m not scared at all.. A place where no sun will smile at me.. I dun need to smile.. Becoz that’s me, myself and i.. I dun need fun, laughter and joy..