24 March, 2007

It strucked the both of us, it drew our attention. We look at each other without saying a thing but we knew what we gonna say when it finishes the last line. Haha..

What is this ray..? What is this warmth..? I can feel it.. It's comforting, it's nice.. Never failed to choose the right ones, never failed to choose the right one at the right time.. Was that an illusion..? I had that feeling before.. It's a familiar feel that I will not forget.. The song that pierced it thru to heal it.. Your choice, nice one.. Thus I return u.. But paiseh unable to cope due to the sore throat.. Lolx.. Anyway, it's already healing. I hope u too.. Thanks. =) Oh ya, she said thanks too.. Wahahaha the last time I bring her out to enjoy was like super long ago.. A decade ago I guess.. Sorry it's my bad. Next time shall we? =) i promise.