26 March, 2007

Gave u the vase and yet u kept smashing it urself.. Despite that, not only he did not blamed u but instead he helped u fix it as if it's his fault as well.. Always been giving in to u no matter what happened. Even u do things that hurt him, he may have give up but eventually he still comes back.. U hate those 'sorry' coming outta him becoz u know it's not his fault at all and u felt bad.. Cried and cried,devastated and more devastated. Rather be alone despite how much u wanted to see him, coz the more u see the worst it gets.. The more he give in, the more miserable u feel. The more u see him, the more guilty u feel and made u dun even wanna see him as it will only bring u more pain.. To hang on or to let go, both equally painful.. U hurt urself by hurting him. U said he can't live without u yet u choose to leave.. U just needed more time.. Dun really need to leave, as when u come back, he might not be there anymore.. And indeed he's gone.. Though he's gone for good but not entire heart is gone.. That's why he's back now. Yes u may have took 3mths that time but u had stood up already.. Did this question ever strucked u, "he really stood up already though it had been 2yrs?". I've got a feeling he's still in there.. That gal is merely a cover-up.. He might had been an empty shell for her all along.. Anyway, the choice is yours.. Coz it's ur future. =)

It's quite surprising when u said u can accept it even after what he said to u. "i'll not treat u like a princess, becoz i'm not a prince." No matter how much u wish he would but u just didn't get it entirely.. Well, though he said that, did he really mistreat u all along? He juz dun wan u to rely on him all the way becoz he knows u gotta be independent.. He just dun wan ur history of bad memories to return.. Well frankly, isn't he treating u good enough..? Or is it becoz u had increased ur requirements of him which he didn't know? Standards go up as time passes.. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It's all abt give and take, communication is the key..

I'm not him. Dun see him in me, dun see me in him. We are friends since long ago and we may be the same but we are not, be. Dun be selfish and carve that in ur memories.. Everyone is just a memory of another just like u to me. Inside me I decide how I want u to be and not how u want me to think of u as. That's an example, no hard feelings k.. =) Anyway, the future is not for us all to see, let's just walk the path. At least I know I wun show u my backview..

U allowed one after another.. Seriously is there a need for that..? I dunno coz I dun play such games.. To each his own, I guess. It's a complicated thing.. So, it's a normal thing to do as long did not do anything wrong eh? But when I did it once, I was seemed to be labeled criminal already.. We were just very close friends but ppl around us dun see it that way.. Haha.. More than close friends they said.. But the fact we din do anything.. Some say if u wanna play, u gotta face what's next returning back to u.. =.= indeed complicated. Anyway, just spare a thought for ur partner before doing anything silly even though it's a small issue.. Afterall, it concern two lifes not just one..

Can't get the goddamn idea of suspicious off me. Darn.. Those words.. So afterall I still concern.. Well, that's just me.. It's just like how u can't stand the fact that i'm close to all gals last time but we are really nothing.. I'm just a pillar-support and entertainer.. They can't even be considered as flings.. So i'm really worrying too much till those headaches kept coming back..? "it's becoz of ur xin bing.. Ur mind sends a kind of acidic substance which causes gastric & headaches.." I can't help it. Not as if I wanted it.. Itai...mo ichido..itai.. All in my mind are images of u.. Every single min thinking abt how are u doing, is everything ok, got eat or not..?