16 March, 2007

Just came back from a wedding dinner.. Just saw her most beautiful smile, yup a lady in love is always on her most beautiful smile. =) Congratulations again, gal. Bliss till the end, god bless. U both shall have my blessing. =)

U always said, "爱一个人不一定拥有, 但拥有一个人一定要好好去爱..." Yup it's a very responsible thinking/philosophy.. Both u and Jenny never failed to bring in new philosophy to my collections. =) Always taught me the right path and always leading me to the right path. Even when i'm turning astray last yr end, i'm being brought back.. I'm grateful. Thanks..

What comes around indeed goes around.. Vice versa, be it good or bad.. Karma is scary, some call it fate of life. Destiny is not fate but a choice to be made. That's why no matter what happened, i'm always blaming myself 1st.. Coz mainly it's either I asked for it or karma returned it back to me.. Just like the last bad things that happened to me last yr, it's wat that's returned to in ten times the pain I dealt.. Haha.. Well, that's inevitable.. Human can never challenge fate.. It's hard to be a good guy but I felt it's good to be a good guy..

Being so stressed lately.. And somemore darling is sick.. It's more painful to see a loved one suffering than being sick.. My heart ached badly everytime I see my darling in pain.. How I wish I can take away her pain.. Let me be the one to suffer.. Sometimes it hurt so badly that I almost cannot take it.. Ever since I watched Summer Snow, i'm that emotional..

I yearn for eternal, is that too much to ask of..? Sigh..