05 May, 2007

An angel with a devil's heart..?

She's petite, cute, attractive, demure, innocent-looking, english-spoken, and ultimately she dun need perfume to smell good and i'm a sucker for that.. Yet, I dunno what's going on.. Why shits have to happen..?

Darn.. His style, his patterns, his attitude, his character. We knew him too well.. A decade wasn't juz HI-BYE only. For 17yrs we 3 are on constant contact.. She's merely the 2nd gal in his life.. I mean, ya, history repeats itself.. Again, didn't see the full picture or understand the whole story.. But well, yx is a very straightforward person. He dun juz side friends, he side reasons.. If not he wouldn’t not had say him also..

We all thought, finally the time has come and yet devastated him was being revealed.. When I heard abt being played out. Absolutely sure he wun be the player.. I nv seen another super traditional guy other than him... Intuitions told me same shit happened.. Haiz..

Suddenly approached me and asked me so much abt ST James and clubbing stuffs, even abt german beers.. During soccer kept saying my davidoff smell kept distracting her.. Well, I dun like to smell bad even though i'm sweating profusely.. Well, perfume doesn't work.. I got almost whole set of Davidoff.. Perfume, after-shave, shower gel, deodarant stick.. =) well, I dun really like the smell but many yrs back, found out quite few like the smell. Wasn't too strong, wasn't too mild.. And most importantly, not much guys using the classic series which is nicer so it makes me felt slightly unique.. =P So far I only know 4 gals who like it.. Jasmine, celena, shan and this new gal.. Back to topic.. She's so friendly until she approached me and asked me wat time leaving after the soccer coz she had to rush to Fashion bar for work.. Wanting to go off with me since I stay so near to clarke quay ya..? I can be as friendly as I can be.. Better not let it be a chance for revenge for a friend..

Ya, when u descriminate something, dun do it urself. U are being contradicting if u do it yet saying u dun like it too. Well, it's a fact. So all gals always being this contradicting? Haha.. Well, in fact all humans can be this contradicting. So it's pretty normal to be contradicting I guess.. =) Ok I got it.

Darn only slept 2hrs and the soccer almost took my life and with gastric pain and with feel of almost legs going weak and with eyes feeling painful..

Wah lao supposed to go look for huiwen de.. Too rush for everything.. Also too shag for everything.. I really miss her a lot.. Then somemore she nan de go back to pub to stand in for her friend.. And finally got a chance to see her after so many mths and I blew it away, again... Sigh... =(

By right after sports shld be much more energetic.. I'm like a zombie when going for supper with dawn, her bro and ben.. =.= Juz no mood lor.. It's a bad day today.. And somemore the place that I asked her to park her car at, gana summon.. Well, I told her it's on me coz it's my bad.. I'm like an idiot without a clear mind.. Well, maybe I am..

5am and still not home from the ktv.. darn worried when she called and said she had sent ben home and currently at Serangoon Garden.. Well, she got lost easily and somemore she’s very tired already.. Accompanying her by toking to her on the fone until she drove home safely.. By right this morning supposed to go her place and accompany her to work, unable to wake up and by the time I fully awake it was 6pm+ close to 7pm already.. Then found out that my both legs feeling weak.. The aftermath of soccer.. =.= At 1st still thinking of sign on de.. After soccer I gave up the thoughts.. lolx..

Tried a little on Dance Online.. It’s something like DJ Max. Well, tempo game. But it’s different coz it’s an multi-players online dancing game.. 3 diff modes. Multiplayers freestyle, Boys VS Girls & Couple Dance. Can arrange either in line or in formation for dancing.. It’s pretty difficult on some songs.. Omg there’s tons of songs lor.. And the animation wasn’t that good but the dance moves are cool.. And most importantly, it’s addictive..