20 May, 2007

Sian 1/2..

Juz came back from mob.. sian.. Again army gave me that feeling back.. When about to book in, the unwanting to book in.. When about to book out, delay and delay and delay.. I see it coming.. Sian.. Blisters on my hands, feet sore and pain and tired, eyes almost shutting becoz haven't slp, hungry yet unable to swallow, warm and sweaty and sticky but purr upon cold bath, wanted to shit but nothing came out.. Sian.. It never fails to piss me off despite never fails to leave me sweet memories.. Contradicting but true.. Only left with 7yrs with those guys.. I can't imagine life after tat.. I bet most are not contacting anymore.. sigh.. Reservists are like a gathering for all of us by force. Haha.. It's a good thing actually..

Rush to wait, wait to rush. It's always like that.. =.= Rush to form up to get prepared to go another camp to draw our stores then wait for the bus and lining up.. I lay down on the road on Issac's lap trying to rest a while.. Then Adam starts coming to unbutton me.. =.= Undo two of it then i brush him off, ya i know it's cooling and there's no gals to see. But aiyo, i want rest lah.. Haha.. Then he pressed on my stomach then again said the same thing as last in-camp, wah lao eh i really like xiaoxing's stomach muscle lor.. Forever so hard.. Then Edwin the body-builder came and said, ya lor xiaoxing since ns days already like that, how i wish i can have those but too bad i need power rather than shape due to job nature.. =.= Want to rest a bit also got kachiao.. But well, my abdominal aren't nothing lor.. =P But got those i still can't do much sit-ups.. zzzzzz.. Book out liao then unable to get any cab.. Sian.. Haiz i dun like army, but i dun mind signing on and going overseas.. I'm still considering..

The next book in will be in June, 12 days all scatter.. Then after that still got 5 more days in-camp-training in July.. Faint.. Army can call-up a personel for up to 40days per year.. No joke.. =.=" Faints.. Need to go slack a bit then take a short nap before shen diao xia nu tonight.. Till laterz.. Oh ya i'm deciding to cut down on entertainments.. Getting heavily in debts liao. If i continue my this lifetstyle i'm afraid i will be in deep shit.. Already 4-digit le, i mean again.. Haha.. If another mth ah, i think 3mths pay also can't clear.. Lolx..