03 May, 2007

Totally lang bei...

Think I had phobia already.. Clubbing is better I guess.. I always hated ktv pubs whenever i'm feeling down.. Lolx.. Mask is easily being removed.. Juz like yest.. Ya so unglam.. Haha.. Again he saw me twice in such state... Haiz.. Made him so worried abt me and kept asking me not to think so much.. Well, as if he nv saw before.. Haha.. Anyway, luckily my sis is around.. This is the 1st time she saw the weakest bro ba.. Haiz... Sibei xin ku lor.. But after that day I guess I will be fine le bah.. Hopefully.. Seems fine yet not fine.. Seems not fine yet fine.. Haha.. An empty shell without any soul..

Mixue is so sweet.. Her msg yest morning indeed brought up my mood.. Haha.. We known each other for almost a decade already in the coming years and we yet to seen each other.. Too busy already haha.. Despite that, it's not stopping us from getting closer.. Still remember there are times that we almost lost contact.. The time when her bf contacted me then we drift away.. The time when she went overseas studying also drift away.. Still, we are in contact.. =) We ain't together, juz friends. Who says diff gender friends cannot be close de? =.= A title is juz a title.. Right, darling? *wink* =P Hectic life is indeed sucky.. Anyway, when I start work there u can come find me for a drink.. I will try to give ya discount or maybe even a treat.. Hehe.. Thanks michelle.. Luckily our paths are still crossed despite so much obstacles. =) do we call it destiny or fate..?

I guess she did read my blog.. if not I wun have received a “it’s noon already, darling….” Haha.. Well, u guessed I’m a sucker for that eh..? And u got it. =) Yup u did managed to mark my day..

Ya afterall it’s me, myself and i.. Haha.. Ain’t need anybody nor anyone. Juz me, myself and I will accompany weixing.. =X So desolute.. lolx.. I dun wanna take down my specs leh.. =.=

I’m disappointed.. Sigh.. U are too young liao lah.. But at least u know urself that u are not matured at all. Ur reliability on guys are too strong already.. Well, even though u can be very good to bf but no use lor.. Coz that’s not wat I seek. I need attention but I dun need attention.. I dun need attention but I need attention.. =) I’m complicated yeah so find another pls. =)

U made me felt u can’t live without guys. That turned me off greatly.. lolx.. Anyway, it’s ur life that u are living. None of my concern.. Dun make me a target can liao.. I dun wanna commit oh.. At least not for u.. U need to go thru much more and show me that u are worth it.. =P Anyway, I dun wanna associate with gals working nightlife. =) Ya it’s complicated job so till laterz..

Silly.. The true me is being revealed shown already.. Are we alike..? Lolx.. Anyway, I dun really care of anything else. I can becoz of supporting a friend at her workplace even though I ain’t had any money left to go home and yet had to walk home from a faraway place. So, I dun see why I can’t do the same for ya.. Well, I’m more familiar with the west so it’s not an issue at all. I also did once that after chatting with someone till late night then I go to a void deck downstairs and slept a while until the 1st bus came.. Well, that’s me. =) I can do anything for anyone basically. Be it guys or gals, friends or gf. All human are equal. Like I said, since I dun have a gf to treat her 100% so I will share the 100% among all my friends. =) Same thing applies, nothing in return do I asked for. =) Ya, I’m too good to be true. I ain’t deserved by anyone.. So, leave me alone..

Kept being haunt by those words.. Lolx.. Well, maybe u are right.. It’s becoz I loved her too much thus I can allow those to happen and yet salvage it.. Maybe u are right, he dun love u enuff thus he left.. U asked me for my intuition but I dare not tell u.. =) U are hoping for a miracle, a hope. I dun wanna give u despair though that’s my intuition.. Anyway, be it gone with the wind or happiness stay. I’ll still be right behind u. =) Like I always do.