06 May, 2007

Disgusting..

Absolutely i tell ya.. I felt like vomiting. =.= The worst i ever seen. Haiz.. Doesn't belong to this world at all. Yup, better off dead. Anyway, doesn't really matter if u exist in this world. If i'm at ur deathbed, i wun even shed a single tear. Erm.. I dun think i wun even go.. lolx.. Anyway, though it's none of my concern, it's still disturbing.. Damn i feel like bathing 5 times a day.. shrugs.. Aiyo, i wonder wat's going on with me. Lolx.. Dirty, filthy and disgusting. I mean you. =) So, when are u going to hell? I can help u email the demons to take u away.

Yet another person inside my hate-list. It's been two yrs since i last added a person in.. Now there's 3.. yawnzz.. Why so little..? =.= Well, it's easy to get into my hate-list. Juz get on my nerves thoroughly and get me very very irritated and disgusted by your actions. Haha.. The 1st one is becoz of gamble. The 2nd is becoz of stupidity. The 3rd is becoz of agony. Dun worry, u wun know if u are on my hate-list. It's top secret and i can still smile to u. Beware of the knife behind. =)

Guys dun do something without asking for anything in return.. =) Well, it's pretty normal. Becoz u wanted something thus u would treat her very good naturally. There's no free lunch in the world. Why do u think i would not want to give up initiately when things are so bad in shape? Yup, juz becoz i haven't got wat i wanted. =) There's no such thing as something for nothing.. So, beware of me. =D

U are being contradicting urself. U mentioned u dun wan it anymore and yet u turn soft eventually. So u are still hoping? Dun tell me u haven't got what u wanted as a man.. That's utterly not possible. Ok maybe u wanted more than that.. Lolx. =.= Maybe i might be different from ya coz i would get slapped if it's me who turned soft. Anyway, as if i would. lolx. Do u think i will really crawl? Oh please, i wun do that, at least not for u. No way, man. I might even puke upon seeing a bare. =X

See? i told ya. And u know it urself. Both are same but very different in many ways. Becoz u are u, she is she. Btw, u are at least a thousand times better. Dun jump and be so happy yet.. As time passes, percentage will still drop.. =) Leopard doesn't change its spots eh..? U said it urself one lor.. =X Ok lah, though got many points being deducted already but u are still doing fine.. Coz occasionally u still get back ur points.. Dun forget one thing, ppl normal drop more than they gain.. So, 10 good is not even 1 bad.. Dun be sassy like u always do. U gonna earn that points by urself.. Anyway, if u think that it's not impt then so be it.. =) There are no princess in my world. Gals are bullshits, he said. Well, gals are not entirely bullshits but they do exist for a reason. Dun blame the gals when u urself wanted to be serious yet got hurt. I mean, ur virginity is not even being taken away, so why get so upset? =.= Anyway, even though u lose it, u are still not losing.. Ah watever..

That time went JS again to acc kel. Dawn and ben also came. I told ben and kel abt the yellow clothing gal.. =X Well, when i reached and saw her back view, fell in love with her body curves from the back.. Then she turned back a few times and saw her face, wow.. Went toilet and came back to see her valley, omg. I told them, i was bleeding.. lolx.. Luckily she dun play pool.. lolx.. Back view with nice contours without excessing fats, not a great hump but a little bit is more than enuff to complete the shape from the back.. Oh man, i'm dreaming of her(shape).. =X