13 May, 2007

Say NO, never say YES.

Yet another tragedy.. Aiyo.. This is freaking sian. Life's a bitch, life's a game, life's a dream. Never-ending shits. It's beautiful yet ugly, happy yet sad, blissful yet sorrow. Life's like this.. If there's a start, there's an end. All good things(must come to an end). There's no such thing as forever or eternity. =) The only forever that I can think of is, let there be no start then there will not be any end. To attain forever-no-end it will be no start. Simple logic. Wrong? THEN BE PREPARED FOR ENDS! =) Haha..

Nothing much today.. Yest went kallang bahru Guess Wat with dw, ben, kel, brandon, zamien and two more friends I forgot the names.. =P Couples to be? Haha.. Nothing much, the usual pool and dice and 5-10 and poker and ktv.. Haha.. Pretty high I think coz of the beers before chivas.. Sigh..

Was supposed to go Wan Chai to look for my tian shi.. But that side closing at 1am so like no point going down.. Told her the reason but seems like cannot accept and gave attitude. =.= Pls, such things no longer works on weixing. So, ok lor. Bye.

Everyone were enjoying but things came bad later.. Dw ran off suddenly in a cab to no-one-knows-where.. =.= becoz of the impact? Becoz of us? Hmmm.. Kel & brandon & me went off in a cab together to zouk to wait for my sis.. And she's not done yet until 4am.. So I brought them to river valley for prata.. Haha..

Reach home then unable to get to slp even though i'm slight drunk.. Continued playing games, mixture of dota and 9dragons, all the way until daybreak. At 9am was getting tired so lay down trying to get to slp but after switching off comp and lay down, found out that I still can't get to slp.. Therefore, carry on gaming.. Lolx.. Then dw called when she's at stc buying a cake for Mothers' Day. Accompany her on the fone until she reaches home..

Today's plan, go cineleisure coz dw off today and she wanted to do a bit of shopping. With kel also. Again for her, LJS Combo 2 + coleshaw + big crowder, with chilly & ketchap & mayo. =.= Went to More Than Words but unable to find her red colour headband. So went HMV to continue our hunt and still can't find.. Haha.. Then kel need to go off already so only one place for next destination, stc. Went Watson and she bought so many things worth $31.65. Haha.. Then proceed on to tinytoon for the red headband, after that went carrefour for some sushi..

We sat outside while I eat my sushi and she smoke her cigarettes.. Dunno why, she mentioned her past again.. Then suddenly zw msg me and spoilt my mood.. Before that, lyn already called me and said she near DWB.. Then a while later zw called and told me abt his handiplast.. Shun bian I asked some other personal things... Things that I dun really wan to know yet wanted to know.. A slight matching description but not confirm on my intuition.. If my intuition is accurate, I see my own history.. Shld I laugh or shld I cry? Shld I be angry or shld I be sad? Totally lost again..

Meet up with ben after his work then he said wanted to eat.. Shld not have eaten the sushi.. Haha.. Aiya small issue.. Then I suggested bugis eat, I was thinking of the coffeeshop near bus-stop.. In the end, we went into a café.. Same café as that time, same table as that time, same songs as that time.. Triple-hit combo.. Ouch.. How come I still feel it..? Argh, I hate u again, weixing..

Totally shag-out due to no sleep plus totally lost due to memories.. Damn.. Life's such a bitch.
I wanted to seal it up, why am I being forced to fake? Wat's the point? Nature shld takes its own course.. Maybe we are the same.. Juz wanted ONE to let us give our best to that ONE.. Yet to find the ONE to be worthy I guess.. All are bullshits, none are trustable.. Oops! I descriminate again.. Haha.. Yet to be proven wrong. =) Sorry.. My defenses pretty high.. Afterall, those are there to seal the ear(hear no evil), to seal the hand(touch no evil) & heart(feel no evil).. Those 3 accessories I dun juz buy them without a purpose.. Thus, i'm sorry I can't give it to u.. =) So, I dun need one to survive. Arbo I can't go clubbing and ktv liao!! Haha.. =P

Frankly, i'm very emotionally tired lately.. If it's not becoz of him, it would be her, arbo would be him.. Another also, it's becoz of either him or her. These 5 ppl made me shag out.. U know how tiring it is to be for me.. There's no way i can dun care.. It's neither left nor right.. Very xin ku lor.. Sometimes, i wish i can juz disappear.. But i love u all too.. =(

I guess part of it had been settled.. =) I wish u happiness and blissful always. Since i can't attain it, attain it for me. Since i dun have it in my logic, have it in ur logic for me. I'm happy for you.. Make decision and dun look back. The past is always the past. =) It's a brand new start, it's a fresh new beginning. I dun discriminate relationships. I'm not that unreasonable nor selfish.. And to settle ur heart, i will never leave u, even now that u dun really need me anymore.. I know u would like that as an answer. =)

The future is a mystery.. Life's like a box of chocolates, u will never know what u will get until u open it.. Neither do i wish for, nor do i hope for. Coz i dun wanna wish for, hope for.. That's me. I will choose Gu Du rather than Ji Mo.. Anyway, i'm used to Gu Du. I'm used to shopping alone, i'm used to do things alone, i'm used to plan alone, i'm used to eat alone. I know, friends are always there for me.. Friends had their own life too. Anyway, i still have me, myself and i. =D