22 May, 2007

Someone says she's unable to catch my thoughts.. Well, since when i ever let anyone catch hold of me..? Haha.. Well, i'm that unpredictable, i'm that weird, i'm that mysterious.. When u think u know me well, suddenly that seems to be far from reachable.. I'm not that complex afterall.. Dun tok to me abt love. It's disgusting. It will only turns me off. =.=" I know, it's not love that's disgusting but human. Can't help it though. =D I set my own rules in my own world. =)

Terenia called me already.. Still waiting for her good news. =.= Starting job on the 28th, seems to be looking forward to it. But still, i needed her, i wanted her, to help me find a job in her database.. Haha.. I already said, it's disgusting, so it's not possible i'm thinking abt that.. *whistle* =P

Suddenly dun feel like going clubbing nor pubbing nor drinking nor dancing.. Found a place which can more efficiently get to know more gals and can date more gals.. Somehow no interest.. But i saw many quite pretty de lor.. Kept wah-ing as i browse.. =.=" Anyway, ain't got any interest, so no matter how pretty also look like trash to me at the end of the day.. =X Anyway, i juz wanted to start work then finish my reservist then work and work and work.. Best is overseas work!!! =D

Granado Espada is damn chio!! The freaking graphic and background music, it's like OMG!! The battle system is easy, very complex. Rather complicated at 1st but when used to it then ok liao.. Unable to imagine controlling 3 characters all at one time and casting spells at the same time.. Basically, multi-tasking.. =.=" I'm using a Fighter, Elementalist & Wizard. A tanker to tank the mobs and 2 nukers killing fast from behind.. Without a scout is indeed harder to PvE but i really dun wan a healer, they are so nerf in PvP.. Waste time getting them in party only.. Anyway juz have to kill fast and clear mob before fighter cannot take it lor.. So dun need to waste potions on nukers.. This game is very unique. NPCs can be recruited sia.. I juz fought a rich boy and he joined me when i won the battle after failing 3 tries.. New revolution of MCC and XAI, i take my hat off.. Quite a nice game indeed. 9Dragons had dieded. =X