24 May, 2007

ill..?

Seems like a zombie lately and now think i felt fever and cough coming for me.. Can feel it already.. It's already almost 2 mths and seems like it never fails to haunt and pierce and stab.. Argh.. And someone is being irritating by calling me so late like 4am-5am juz to complain abt her stuffs. When i'm attached then she guai guai stay away, now seems like a pest to me.. Oops! =X Well, it's not as if we got a lot of things to tok abt.. And most of the time she kept repeating the usual questions. Yes i'm bored of her. =.=" She's like a nuisance now.. Haiz. I hate it when ppl ask for advice for the sake of asking and without heeding. Since u dun know how to appreciate then go away. To me, normal friends are juz passerby, more one or less one or a few, makes no diff to me in my life coz my life still goes on..

The feverish feeling is no good.. Darn.. Juz ate a kaya bread and felt like puking liao.. Went shit but seems not much coming out.. However, i can feel i got a lot inside to be remove leh.. =.=