23 May, 2007

Granado Espada

Shiok! Juz saw a Utube vid on Catherine the Summoner!! OMG!! She simply transform mobs into her puppets and their attack are powerful!! >.< When getting her at lvl 65, can choose 4 forms. Str - Fighter, Dex - Gunner, Int - Wizard/Elementalist & lastly Summoner! I had said, i'm using a fighter, wizard & elementalist.. If i get Cat as a INT then she can perform both wiz & ele stances then replace either one of my caster, if i get her as STR then she can replace my fighter/tanker. But i think i wanted her as a summoner.. Dunno if she's that good and also dunno to replace which of my caster.. I lost my footage on strategy.. =.= Btw, she is not a human but a man-made human aka Humanoid/Android/Marionette.

Then there's another recruitable NPC called Adelina Esparanza the fighter with great agility who can wield sabre/dual-sabre/pistol or the 1st that i love - Sabre in one hand + Pistol in the other.. How cool!!! >.< She will definitely replace my fighter.. =P She's only available at lvl36..

Got another rNPC called Gracielo the martial arts expert using Bare Knuckles and he's powerful!! >.< He's available at lvl 24 but till now lvl 26 i still can't beat him.. U need to beat him in order to recruit him.. T.T I heard at least need lvl 30, best at lvl32 or lvl33.. Still gotta wait a few more days.. Sigh..

I think Granado Espada(GE) is a singapore based game with foreign players as well..

I think many wun understand wat i mean.. Anyway, blog is a place for me to crap abt anything. =) Okie gotta go. Ciao.