04 May, 2007

Tired..

Last night was like so busy.. =.= woke up late around 4pm.. Slacking around, lazying around.. Hehe.. Someone kept asking me to hurry up go MSQ acc her.. Well, supposed to go meet up with yx and his friends at sls as they wanna get a PSP so needed a professional's advice. Oops! Did I say pro..? Well, i'm juz an end-user.. Hehe..

The whole hectic schedule. 5pm acc her at MSQ then go sls meeting at 7pm then go back MSQ wait for her to finish work then go Esplanade then go home..

In the end....

Didn't go MSQ, instead went sls direct and waited for long time lor.. Then took train toether to MSQ, parted with them carls jr then go find her. Zhiwei also there and he will be going for dota at parklane. Ben went movie for spidey at cineleisure. Thus we went to ECP and parked at carkpark D then go market for sugarcane..

Driving without confidence is indeed dangerous.. Haha.. But overall u are doing juz fine. =) Dun worry abt the setbacks, they are nothing. U still want to buy car de lor. Maybe a few more times then u will be ready for it liao.

After that east coast gotta go pick up ben at cine then pick up zhiwei at parklane.. Then sent zhiwei home 1st.. Supposed to go find SPC petrol station at BQ, ended up at Havelock SPC.. Lolx.. I'm more familiar with my area lah.. Haha.. =P Change over to ben to drive coz he's the next destination home.. Drove to whampoa market and found out nothing to eat.. So went out to main road to Weng Tong Kee for chicken rice.. Aiyo forgot she coughing can't have chicken.. =.=

She's pretty tired coz only slept an hr plus the other nite.. Tried tempt ben to send her home and send her to work the next but seems unsuccessful.. Well, timing not zhun lah.. So worried abt her driving thus forbid her to send me home.. Instead, acc her till toh guan then took a cab back.. Today morning went toh guan and acc her to work.. Worried abt her.. In the end, mild accident happened.. Aiyo that uncle also cb one lah. Knn.. Luckily braked fast and hard enuff.. Slight bumps and scratch only..

Then after reaching stc, still gotta go potong pasir fix another pc.. Another pending pc at home.. Seems lazy to get it done.. Sigh.. Anyway, had to get it done after blogging.. =) tonight and tml still got programmes.. Wah lately so busy sia.. Huiwen suddenly said she will be working at a pub tonight as a stand-in.. Oh it's very unlikely to resist her.. Long time no see her liao ever since she no longer worked in pubs.. Haha.. Very wired leh.. Other gals ask me go find them, hardly I would go but for huiwen, normally I would go.. I mean normally.. Pretty shag-out these few days.. Tml noon maybe got another servicing at JE.. Then 8pm got soccer and after soccer maybe going yx's place fix his pc.. Wah.. Almost can't breathe.. Sun most probably got delivery to woodlands.. Omg.. Tue night most prob going with her & my sis to pick Kel from airport.. Haha.. Wat a hectic life...

Juz in case, i'm single and available. =) I'm juz treating everyone good. Hehe.. So, dun look at me as if i'm attached. Thanks.. I dun wanna any commitments yet.. =D Again that someone out there muz be thinking that weixing is only out to look for some fun only.. Well, I ain't need fun and i'm fine with my life. =) I told ya, I can be a good friend or fling but I ain't a good bf.. Dun play with water when u know u can't swim well.. =P

Wat's the different between fling and scandal..?

Fling - a short love affair.
Scandal - something which public feeling considers to be immoral and shocking; something that is strongly disapprove of.

Had both, done both, got over both. Kelvin defined fling as - something that involved kissing & hugging and maybe something more.. Well, both are the same leh.. =.= aiyo.. Ppl tend to get delusional as time passes.. Anyway, I dun really care.. Lolx.. Been in all sorts of titles anyway.. So, makes no diff lah. Be it fling, scandal or gf. =) Dun tell ppl to commit when one's not ready to commit. Not possible I ask u to commit while i'm having fun outside too.. Lolx.. Anyway, it's fun. =)

Wah lao that cb still dun wan contact me yet.. Cashflow getting low lor.. =.= Haiz.. It's not that I dun wanna find a job before quitting.. I juz leave that place ASAP.. Afterall that's the place which is full of bad memories, also the place that I got slapped.. Lolx.. I dun wanna look back. So gotta leave no matter wat.. Racked the past again, well that's me. Anyway it did happened. =)