08 May, 2007

Define Friends.

When we broke off i already said very clearly in my friendster msg to u. I will take back 3 things from ya and do u remember wat is ur reply? And who the hell said "next week on my off day i contact u to return u."? I offered solutions for ur backups and even offered to give u my freaking 120gb hdd. Who the fuck will care so much when someone turn her back on him already? Said what next week but fucking hell, asked urself did i immediately rush you when i got totally no reply from u? And now u can come and tell me after u got bf i will take back everything. Fuck u lah. Long before u exposed ur own relationships i already said i will take back everything when we are going our separate ways.

What take and disappear, when did i ever totally ignore u when u asked me this and that even after we are going separate ways? CB! I even try to find u solutions for ur friend who's pc dunno goddamn what's going on. Why shld i bother so much if i dun even consider u as a friend? Or maybe u prefered it that i totally dun reply ur msg, totally dun ans ur calls, totally bo chap, then we are truely considered enemies after rs? If u still think that i'm the past weixing that used to be so good to u as a friend, i'm sorry it's not possible. Absolutely not possible. Treating u like now juz how i treat a normal friend, is more than enuff. There are much more friends who are much worth my time and effort but u not gonna be one of them.

What cut ur line and internet? When i said i will not freaking touch them means i will not touch them. When starhub and singnet stop the services, what u know is whine and find someone to blame. Did u open up ur fucking mouth and asked? Think with ur head and asked with ur mouth. What u know is to point fingers one after another. I have not been working for a mth plus but i still clear the bills with a dying state.

Shits happened to u and as if the whole world is against u. U owe the world more than they owe u. Wake up ur ideas. No happy with the world juz leave the world, dun taint the world. Yes i'm cruel but not as cruel as u. U are not worth me getting any nice words for u, anyway i never wanted to do that anymore. Wastage of energy & time only.

Girls are all bullshits, none are trustable. U are the one who taught me that. U dun have to waste ur time talking to me coz i din asked u to waste ur time. Anyway, u talk to me or not, it makes no different in my world.

Since u are the one who wanted everything to be in such stage. Fine then give me back everything by end of this week and i'm not giving u the 120gb harddisk for ur backup, u go find ur own. U got tons of friends and close friends ya, go and seek help from them. I will go cut the internet and hp myself and i dun need u to pay me. I will treat it as a penalty for knowing u. U always wanted it this way ya?

Now i will give u a good reason to hate me and blame me. Anyway, that's what u are best at. Now i want ur answer, be it msn or msg or call. Tell me how u want to settle this freaking shit, Mrs Neo. Dun make me go all the way. I dun mind meeting Mr Neo. Since he is so good, ask him get u all those lor. I'm a freaking bastard mah. Or had things already turned sour, again? Anyway, none of my concern nor do i wish to invole a 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th party. U shld know i love racking the past. So, settle ur own shit urself. Thanks.