18 May, 2007

ba ba black sheep.

Well, the pc show is coming again.. Again it's at stc.. Memories back again.. Picturing how she and he enjoying themselves at the pc show before heading Esplanade before meeting me before telling me he bought her her fave bag that i bought.. Ya ya nothing de juz close friends who got a lot to crap abt. Crap. Already dating for wks and even juz came back from bintan honeymoon behind my back and still can say friends. Went Genting hor? Boring hor? Of coz lies are boring, juz like u. Scandal long started in Feb. Compared to August. Pui. What comes around goes around, thus, there's no need for me to hate him. Well, what's being done to me badly was what's being done to him badly.. Actually i felt sorry for him.. It's my fault that i had no control over her that let roam around and hurt him.. WTF i'm toking abt? =.= He's the third party and i'm helping him. Kao. Anyway, all gals are like that and all guys are like that. Discrimination in progress, so leave me alone. Dun ask me to stab u, becoz i would.