22 April, 2007

A blog by the river.

Wat's so fun abt gathering at boat quay..? How come so many ppl here..? There's nothing much but a river.. There are groups; there are couples, there are loners, there are drunkens, there are heart-brokens.. Which category do u belong to..? Alone sitting by the river on the steps, feeling nothing but an urge to blog.. Haha.. Belongs to the bo-liao group I guess.. Soccer noises from the left and jazz music from the opposite.. Qi Liang oh.. Not exactly, coz this is Gu Du not Ji Mo.. Not wishing for anything, juz wait endlessly..

Normally ppl asked for numbers from gals but this guy here asked for msn addy instead.. Every of his friends in JS were shocked.. Haha.. Well, she juz wanted more R&B songs ah.. My computer got more.. Sending through msn isn't it faster than bluetooth..? Haha.. All u all can think abt is, owned and being owned.. Think too much liao lah..

Kelvin toh says that gal din wear bra.. I mean.. What's so surprising over a gal who din wear bra..? =.= Never see before meh..? Lolx.. Such clothings cannot wear bra de ah.. If not how to bare her back..? Anyway, this Lynn got the figure so it suits her. Also heard that she is into disco that's why she interested into those R&B songs that we had.. Well, 26th there's a big party.. =) Anyway, she will be working until maybe 2am or 3am.. See how lor.. When she on her msn then I asked her.. It's all abt sharing fun together mah.. Someone taught me, muz give chance de mah.. Haha.. Anyway, the more the merrier.. How can leave out others de.. Hopefully this thurs gonna be fun.. If not gonna sian again.. Haven't get to fully enjoy yet since a long time ago..

Kelvin says flings are fine but well, even though flings also dun have to be mentioned de mah.. Discreet is the key ah.. There isn't any need to announce for flings.. He knows how to play de mah..? No wonder he got caught.. =.=

Anyway, need to go rab bar now.. Meeting them at mac at boat quay.. The guys left so early from JS.. Sian.. Haha kelvin can't beat me despite two games of pool though I long time no play liao whereas he had still been playing.. 30th is Aili's bday and kelvin kept asking me to ask my sis and dawn along.. Aiyo.. My sis sure will not go if dawn not going de.. Sigh.. Need to see how bah.. Surely will get Aili drunk de on that day.. Haha her five-ten getting more and more lousy..

Still wondering if I shld ask carol along on thurs or not.. Few days back ask her for dinner before her work, she actually totally no reply.. =.= Was chatting fine till that question. It was kind of rude, I see it as. Argh.. Want means want, dun wan means dun want. What is silence? Damn.

Unable to drink much at rab.. Listening to music and smoking my life away.. Wasn't really that bored, wasn't really happy either.. Not really in the mood for anything that it seems.. Too many things in the tiny head that gotten wx goes blank.. Wat lies in the future..? An unseen future..? Izzit time yet..? The long waited plan.. Seems a bit not ready yet but it will definitely wun fade nor vanish.. Since young, had been living such a life. I've got nothing left in life. Absolutely nothing. It's juz like I can die now and forget abt everything.. Everything doesn't matter anymore. Thus, I need to build up everything on my own. I've got no backups except for a seriously hatred bloodsucker behind. Damn it why he juz go and die? It will bring peace to all. No restrictions on my sis. Mum can spend and save her own money. I can even get my own house with mum together. Damn it even though i've got the ability to do so I also can't. Being pulled back by an unseen force. Commitments are a burdensome thing. But that's lifestyle of a typical singaporean.. Wat to do.. Have I forgot abt poor..? Have I forgot abt suffering..? Have I forgot abt starving..? Have I forgot abt the hardships that went thru with difficulties..? I guess i'm taking life too granted already.. I shouldn't have been borned in the 1st place.. Damn it.

Anyway, I guess we need more time to do the plannings. I dun feel anyone being ready just yet.. Guess i'll have to move on to cope with my commitments in the meantime.. When everyone is ready, I guess my part being a motivator have to be resumed juz like how I did in the past to help my fellow warriors.. Though I din learn much but sufficient to lead everyone to the mood.. The timeline is end of the yr or early next yr. Things cannot be rush for it will collapse easily.. So, for now it's better that I hold everyone back.. I dun wanna lead ppl into a ghost ship of no-return.. I want it to be a ship that the sun will shine upon. No matter how others throw stones at me, I had to stay strong like a pillar. I'm not those kind who easily shown defeated by ppl who are earning peanuts and telling ppl risking is a risk. It's juz selfish holding back, maybe it's outta concern. But that doesn't mean my path have to follow what ppl said. I draw my own path of advancement not others draw for me. It's my life that i'm living.