26 April, 2007

Wine.

The killer for me. At age of twelve when i went to Australia, Melbourne. There was once we went to a wine farm, to taste wine as well as food on a country side. I find it awful.. Only a few mouthful of red wine. =.=" At age of twenty-four when i went to Jolvin and Yingfen place. The married couple had a flat of their own and invited all of us over to Kallang Bahru for a new yr gathering.. Nothing much. Played majong, played winning eleven on PS2, etc. Then the duo told us to help them clear their red wine coz they dun drink at all.. =.=" A glass of red wine for me and merely half a glass, i'm a goner already.. Haha.. Thus, someone forever remembered that wines are killer to me.. But not anymore ever since i visited this live-band pub. 1st time in my life was intro into drinking red wine in a pub. It's kinda weird to me yet good feeling there, ya it's becoz of 'Because of you'.. Same thing happened, one glass and i'm almost done. Still remembered i was being disturbed that i must accompany her to Dragonfly.. Oh well, when i reach home i'm already a goner.. Haha.. An unspoken secret oh.. =X But 2nd time, 3rd time, C-clinic. My body had already adapt to it, yup been poisoned..

Such liquid, no matter spirits or hard liquor or wine, are all poisonous to our body if exceeded the amount needed for blood circulation.. All the contents are not being removed from our body despite the usual ways of removing them thru daily life.. Bound to have some leftovers in our body, thus, made me able to drink better in the future.. So, a glass of wine cannot get me down anymore.. Even flaming lamborghini + tequila + martell + green tea, are unable to get me down.. Momo had proven it. This is bad.. i guess.. I'm a party animal..? No u are wrong, i ain't any party animal, i'm weixing. Still, it's not as if i'm going clubbing as if i can't live without it.. So gal, dun see me as that way.. =)

How are wine similar to women? Well, they are the same, they got better with age.. That's not my line!!! =X It's wat i read from Newman. Maybe it's true.. So far among all, only two gave me the best feeling that i seek and they are of my age.. I dun have to worry so much abt anything or rather everything.. Though it still ended but fault lies in me.. Or was it fated..? Happiness doesn't stay eh..? =) I guess i would prefer wine, they dun get jealous when i chose another wine. Lolx.. That sounds familar..? I can see u smiling.. =) Smile more & fret less, honey.. It's ok, everything shld be just fine.. Even though it's not, we two are still around. Dun be afraid of lonely, coz u are not alone..

The 1st one hurt u and haunted and lingered for 7yrs.. The current.. How long gonna this misery gonna last.. Darn, i told u, it spelt troubles. If u wanna step into it, u gonna be prepared for the worst.. I know, it's beyond ur control.. Sigh.. Life's like this.. When we get serious, shit happens.. So, why should we be serious..? U said u gonna heed my advice and do it my way.. But like u said, easy said than done. Me is me, u is u. But if that can make u feel better. I'm willing to lead u the wrong path.. Who ask u to be my best friend. =) Well, maybe i was wrong.. The 1st gal cheated on u and meant to be joke to play with u. U jolly-well know it yet u wanted to dwell over it for years.. Until this one came into ur life and finally completely erase the previous after 7yrs. But yet history repeat itself isn't it..? Life's a b!tch. Reality is cruelty. The kind of girl u are seeking, no longer exist.. I'm not sure if u are serious abt what u gonna do. Well, u got the capabilities, no worries bro. U can do it one.. =) Really, no point getting serious le.. I also told yx the same thing.. Anyway, just order one over and put at home can already lor... =P Cheaper upkeep also.. =X

We kept toking abt cars.. This is the 1st time after almost two decades we are seriously talking abt cars and seeing cars.. Haha.. On the net, there's so much to see. Well, i believe next yr when u come back sg, we will drive our own car out de.. hehe.. =) U better take good care of urself when u are in Finland.. I promised, i will send u to airport means i will send u there. Even though i had to take leave i will still go.. I guess only this group will let me be like this.. Coz i will not be able to find another group juz like u all..