12 April, 2007

Editted Version
Origin from Chris Daughtry - It's not over

I was blown away
what could I say
It all seemed to make sense.
You have taken away everything
And I can't deal without.

I try to see the good in life.
But good things in life are hard to find.
I'll blow it away, blow it away
Can we make this something good?

(Well I'll try to do it right next time around)
It's all over,
I'll try to do it right next time around
It's all over
Cause part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me
So you're not the only one
It's all over.

Taken all I can take
And I cannot wait
Wasting too much time
Being strong, holding on
Can't let it bring us down

My life with you means everything
So I won't give up that easily?
Blow it Away, Blow it Away
Can we make this something good

Though its all misunderstood

(Well I'll try to do it right next time around)
It's all over,
I'll try to do it right next time around
It's all over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground
This love is killing me
So you're not the only one
It's all over.

We can't make this go away
Let it out, let it out
Don't get caught up in yourself
Let it out.

Can't start over
We'll try to do it right next time around
It's all over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me
So you're not the only one
It's all over.

Can't start over
It's all over
It's all over
Yeah, yeah!
This love is killing me
So you're not the only one
It's all over



Nothing to give but sadness. I seriously got no idea what u looked in me.. Haha.. Maybe he is right.. I can be a great friend, great listener, great lover but absolutely not gonna be a great bf.. It's the same mistakes most human made. I've let u down again and again, over and over..

Yup, i hate myself too for not treasuring the golden times when we first started.. Coz i wasn't ready to commit.. I dun believe in love at all.. However, u are the one who made me wanted to believe in it.. But i guess all is too late.. There's no such thing as 'click'.. That's too good to be true.. So, there's no need to turn back time. It still carrys on no matter what, even if it's the end of world unless the time in us stops..

Yup, things had turned out like this way, there's nothing we can do anymore.. We still have to live our live as per normal except for a missing thing in life. That thing would be lost forever, u shld know my character... Maybe u will find me a different kind of friend as before.. Well, things changed, mind changed, feelings changed, actions changed. Anyway, doesn't really matter to you i guess.. Or maybe it does.. Either way, i dun really have to know.. =)

Angry words? Not an issue coz i'm really used to it.. Haha.. There's not really a need to apologise coz i'm at fault too.

I dun need to know the situation anymore.. It's your life and your privacy.. I've dun really got the rights to ask.. Anyway, reality bites so i dun really want to know.. I've tried my best not to hate you.. This is the best i can do for you.. What had happened had happened.. Things dun just happen. It happened for a reason.. In fact, i rather you killed me with a shot than all these.. I think u forgot it's something similiar that makes me so disappointed in you and decided to ignore you that time... Still, i'm really that traditional.. Was it a bad thing or good? I've got no idea. Maybe i shouldn't be at that at all. Lolx.. It's better that way i guess.

It's gonna be a one-way train with no return. Do take care and control more of your temper. 'Red Light' cannot always be used as a reason to blow up. Not all men can be as tolerant as me if they are in the same situation as me and had the same thing happening to them.. If u found any of such, pls let me know.. Haha..

Don't apologise anymore. =) Whatever is gone is gone. There's no point for us crying over spilled milk or broken vase. A vase once broken, no matter how we fixed it, there's no way we can make it look as if it's brand new. The cracks lie forever.. The only was is to get a new vase.. No point le so we dun have to 'try' anymore.. I wun rack up anymore.. Juz like u used to commented 'how come most of the time i blog always got mention you inside de..?' Not anymore i guess so this gonna be the last one..

Some things must let you know.. Almost all people dun approved of us being together but the most weird thing is this guy. He surprisingly was the only one who told me not to end it.. He mainly teaches me bad things yet such thing coming outta him.. Kinda not like him... He said, "Weixing u knn u better not come with me to join the interior designing job. Why? Becoz u will have lesser time for her and she will needs lotsa attention de. Cb if u two broke up, how many hundreds years are u gonna find the next one?" Well, i dunno.. That's me ah.. Haha.. Leopards will never changed their spots eh..? Lolx..

Another thing is one of my bosses ever approached me and asked me, "xing, u grew bored of your gf already..? If so, pass over to me lor.." Well, he's married and often gone for massages as well as 'specials'. So i knew what's in his mind.. Well, it's a very long time ago.. What did i ans? Of coz i said no lah! Cb he thought what? My gal canbe anyhow share de ah? Damn you lor! So what a boss? Damn!

Ok then i'm ending it already.. Let's let it stay there as memories if there's any left. =) Dun worry abt it, i'll bear the pain coz i knew u did. Go on and do the things u like bah.. No more restrictions, no more upcoming pains, no more bad memories from me, no more such a me that u are looking thru the glass at, no more running over to your place to irritate you, no more questionings, no more a burden, no more quarrelings, no more tears, no more heart-stabbings. No more me and you. Freedom. =)

One last thing, thank you.. Thank you for loving me and giving me a chance to love you too. I'm sorry that i can't be the one to walk with you till the end.. You are once another very important person in my life. I will never forget that. The sun will shine on you. Well, i never liked the sun.. I dun mind the moon to shine on me instead.. =)

Friendships last forever but not love, at least that's what i still believe.