23 April, 2007

A sudden sms.

Suddenly received a "sorry dear i'm working on that day..." Though it's early in the morning but will also jump up de lor.. =.= somemore it's from a long time no see friend. Huining is my only lady friend that I have who owned a Phantom.. The only person whom I went sentosa with at night.. The last time I saw her was abt two yrs back at cine where we go for ktv at kbox..

Came to think abt it.. She used to be one of the targets for our promoter-killer, mr michael aka xiao beng. Haha.. He only aim her bike only.. But too bad, I still gotten the upperhand.. Hehe.. Women are weird compared to men. They always need and seek endless attention.. I was the only one in ATF who gave her and her sis the most attention. Her sis, huiling, is younger by 2yrs also very active de.. Also taking bike classes that time.. =.= Despite huining being cool, she got her girly sides as well. Even though that time cut super short hair which makes her look boyish but still cute. Haha..

Ppl who are nurses or doctors always dun like ppl who smoke eh? =.= Though she didn't say it out but I always have to try my best not to smoke when going out with her. Lost touch for more than a yr already.. Each had their own lives so keeping in touch with all friends is a hard thing to do.. Will try to meet up with her sometimes since she work so near to me at SGH. Can meet for breakfast before work(if any). Never once able to wake up early to meet her for breakfast.. Haha.. Everytime heard junjie's songs would remind me of her.. She's the only one who purposely delicate junjie's songs and then in the end ask me to sing.. =.=

Well, i frequent that place inconspicously. Actually there's no longer a need for it but seems to be addicted to it. =.= Really doesn't matter anymore.. What comes around goes around but it's not your fault at all. Thus i never wanted to blame u in the 1st place.. Okie i may be rush in the place 1st but u shld understand that kind of feeling coz it happened too. Haha.. Such ironically stupidity.. Haiz.. Shld have known better than to fall for it. Freeplay then shld have kept it as it is. Maybe i know why.. Thus the 2nd doesn't survive thru.. Haha. Well, one of the same kind of thinking that is. Anyway, not point racking it. =)

Need to earn it the hard way eh? Nice one there. Well, seriously no pain no gain, there's no such thing as free lunch in the world.. Trust had to be earn not granted, the hard way that is. Anyway, no point. I dun even bother. Haha.. I dun see a need for it so what's the future? There's no future. =)

Hey gal, i know that u are pretty worried abt me.. Though i dun really wanna let u know what's going now but ur sis seems to know a bit.. Afterall, i really do treat her as if she is my big sister.. Worried yet confident that i can pull through this time round. Confident yet worried that i might fall and never stand up anymore.. Aiyo who says married person cannot care abt friends de..? =P Silly as usual.. Tempted abt clubbing eh? Hehe.. See how lor, if possible bring the group back to past and we all party again.. It's not temptation but rather a form of relaxation from the hectic lifestyle. With me in the group, u gals where will feel bored de..? Haha.. I can't bear to let all of u feel bored lor.. Better not let sis go.. She haven't fully recover from the operation and such events are not suitable for her at all till months later. If she go i dun go. =X It's for her own good lor.. Well, she will know it.. She will understand life is precious more than any of us.. When a person faced death and escape from it will tend to treasure every single thing as long as she is alive.. =)

Hey gal, u are right abt me.. I really dunno how to reject.. Sigh... But somehow i feel that i'm different already leh.. A bit different from the weixing that u used to know.. A person can see surrounding but he/she always unable to see/feel self.. Need u to tell me if there's any different in me.. I always trusted that u can guide me along the path. The past, the present, the future. =)

Seems like i'm getting tired of everything once again.. Well, the only thing that can allow me to plan for the future is the only thing bring me down defeated. Though many said, defeat is the mother of success. U think easy ah..? Easier said than done. Strength draining from putting up so much tough fronts.. Though there's no pain at all but had to force myself to be normal.. It's so tiring.. None could make me put down my masks.. Only the water.. The water that shown reflections of the violet light can bring me down to my weakest form.. It's scary.. Mysterious power had been drawing me to the spot.. I'm still fighting.. There used to have this person who like me yp get drunk.. Coz she said that only when i'm drunk i will speak the truth.. Not that when drunk i will speak the truth, it's that i'm willing to tell u the unspoken.. If not how come i only tell u but not the rest of the gals..? Looks are deceptive and they dun last so dun tell me that.. It was ur heart that captivated me last time not the alcohol..

He said "Let's be alcoholic not melancholic!" Thanks though it doesn't help at all.. lolx.. If it's coming out from the angel then maybe i will pull her close and hold her tight and said thanks then cheers. Well, opposites attract. I got no interest in guys so i'm sorry but u wun be able to help at all.. =) I dun mean u gay lah.. Though i always suan u that.. =P Dun tell me u still thinking of her meh..? She's no longer the angel that u see.. Absolutely firm in her choices in choosing guys.. Materialistic so be realistic, not artistic. U think u are me meh..? I'm of special case lor.. Aquarius seems to be able to get well and attract the opposites easily though most dun work out in a way or another.. My best friend is the same case as me. But he's more introvert and decent, i'm slight introvert plus a bit of outgoing and slightly decent plus a bit mischief.. =X Anyway, even my favors are yours, u wun be happy with her.. She can be a great fling but not a good gf, maybe.. Anyway, i'm neither to her so i got no idea, juz pure guessing.. Looks are deceptive. =) But i like her look, thus i can call her a goddess.. lolx.. =P

I'm back to normal, the usual. U might had already felt the different.. Or maybe u dun.. Well, there is a different if u are sensitive enuff.. It's not fading or anything.. Coz there's nothing to fade in the 1st place.. Juz that when the mind comes to a conclusion telling the directions to the heart, the actions will be executed accordingly. It will be a good thing if u dun feel the different coz it's better that way.. =) But somehow i felt that u did feel it.. Anyway, dun worry.. i ain't leaving u lah.. Haha.. Dun think too much. U already got so many things in ur mind for u to ponder and wonder and crack abt. I'm nothing but a burden.. =X Well, i'm a natural introvert so dun mind me. =) It's nothing much.. Dun keep putting things on ur hands when u can barely handle it already.. Haiz.. Seeing u like that really makes me heartache feel like giving u a helping hand.. But in the end, i found that i will only be hinderance.. Yeah Hinder, Lips of an Angel. I love that song when i heard it for the 1st time.. Ah.. Memories.. Sweet.. =X Hee.. The sun is coming out liao.. Watching dawn at the beach is nice. Only tried once with Xueying and her bf at east coast. Windy yet comfortable. =)