17 April, 2007

Darn.. Flu become cough, cough become fever, fever become weak. Zzzzzzzz.. Never-ending shits. =.= Whole of yesterday machiam crying. Juz like water run in thru the nose and makes one's eyes watery.. Sigh.. I'm sick of being sick.. Argh...

Just went interview yesterday, got my back turn on them.. Lolx.. Though i dun have experience in selling laptops but that doesn't mean i dun have my values.. Damn i'm not any cheapkate lor. It'll be quite a challenge selling laptops coz everyday will be fighting for the GP.. Colleagues are foes, foes are colleagues. I thought harmony is the best. Sigh.. It's a cruel world, so gotta take care of self before u can take care of others.. Haha. Hope dawn can help ask for the dopod job then drag her go work together.. =X Aiyo, work until so unhappy still want hang on.. Some says holding on is strong, maybe it's letting go.. Wahahahaha.. =P Frankly, friends are friends, work is work. Who says dun work there anymore can't be friends anymore? It's not the end but a new beginning. =) Come on, let's go dopod lah~~ Free and easy wor~~ =P

Even though after so long already, i still feel disgusted by her.. =.= I dunno if she read my blog so i can't anyhow state. No matter how disgusting she is, still gotta spare a thought for her ah, afterall she is a human.. Sigh.. Though there's no way for her to contact me to scold me.. =X Argh.. Talk abt her also find her er xin lor.. =.= The world is full of all kinds of ppl sia.. Surprising sia, she's still working at there after so long.. Anyway, not my problem. So long dun come harass me can liao.. Ewwww... Er xin de da bian.

It's kind of weird.. Seeing it's gonna be a trap and one will still jump in.. I dun understand.. Only the 1st one do not know anything, the 2nd one and 3rd one know abt it and yet they dun seems to mind.. O.o Such complications.. Ya no strings attached i know, but do u think that gonna stays that way forever..? Do you really think that they gonna dun mind all the way that the fact that their gal is being shared..? No no i dun mean u are being loose. Coz i know it's not that bad and u know what u are doing. =) And even though u dun have any right now, others will still choose u despite knowing your past.. That's why i said it's not that bad.. =) Dun worry, behind u there's always me for support.

Every mth u would ask me a lot of times abt the situation of me and my ex.. Yup i know u are concern abt me coz i'm always there for u that time when u cried every night.. For the 1st time, u actually asked me if i wanna call u for a chat.. I'm very sensitive one, thus i rejected u.. Coz u asked that when u learnt that she've broke up with me.. Well, if u ain't working night life, i might consider you.. =) I dun think u will get to know this coz i know ur com is spoilt.. Hehe.. U dun have my msn neither friendster therefore u will not have any access to my blog.. Maybe it's a good thing.. Unspoken words. If u can feel it then good lor, i might give u a chance.. If my previous msg still bothers u, then too bad lor.. I'm a very anything guy. lolx.. I like your straight hair.. =X

Rot to the core sia.. sigh.. I'm going crazy staying at home everyday. I need to work before i can get my mind to work towards the goal~~~