15 April, 2007

Darn. The flu is back.. Sian.. It makes me drowsy.. Went to MSQ for dinner juz now. Din really got the appetite to eat due to sickness.. Had a bit of Yoshinoya's teriyaki chicken.. Felt bad that i unable to stop u from buying that necklace.. I know u would be happy if u were to buy it so i was like half-hearted stopping ya.. Haha.. Well, it wun run away de leh.. You can still buy it next mth de ah.. =)

"Pain is evil.. It comes and goes as it likes.. *hugz* but if u want, i can accompany you so that pain will be forced to be lonely in a corner.." Thanks sweetie.. You never fail to cure me with ur words.. They worked like miracles though i never told.. Afterall u used to free me from my cage.. A guardian angel i thought so.. =) Thanks for coming into my life, i wonder what life is without you.. Yes yes i still smell the same as before.. Haha.. And u still wore that watch.. =) Time really flies.. The wind can blow away the smoke but it can never blow away the memories. So please stay there as memories.. 回憶可以是美好的, 也可以是不好的. 但是不管是好是壞, 它始終是階段, 就讓它永遠留在回憶裡吧.. 失去之後才懂得珍惜, 得到之後卻忘了珍惜. 人之長情..

I will not forget the time when u cook for me yourself despite not knowing how to cook at all. I will not forget the time you came all the way just to buy me breakfast because you are touched by my words. I will not forget you came all the way just wanted to see me and let me accompany you for dinner at maxell. I will not forget you came all the way and wait for me to finish work. I will not forget when you said i've gotten your 100%. I will not forget. These are memories.

I'm always easily satisfied with small little things.. I dun need anyone to buy me anything every now and then. I dun need anyone to give me surprises every now and then. I dun need anyone to give me happiness every now and then. I always tend to give more than i take.. 討的東西我不要, 也不會喜歡的.. Learn this from someone in the past.. She taught me to be sensitive and take note of things a gal mentioned.. Take those as opportunities as surprises.. I used to suddenly appeared at her place and sent her to work.. I used to suddenly appeared at her clubbing juz to make sure she is fine.. Nothing much actually coz too much of 'rather give than take' which makes me dunno how to treat her well..

Someone actually can sacrifice her clubbing fun juz to take care of others.. Already not much chance to enjoy yet still gotta so tedious.. 好人難做 eh? =P That's always the case.. Dun worry, honey. There wun be next time for my case.. This i can promise you, so next time i will help u take care of them so that u can go ahead and enjoy.. =)