26 April, 2007

Tagged by Celeba, so...

Rules: Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

(1) I don't like eating vegetables and yet i'm eating it every now and then.. Lolx.. I juz dun like it yet i feel like eating it.. =X

(2) I don't like to be restricted coz i value freedom and yet i allows ppl to control and restrict me with no grudges..

(3) I hate smokers and yet i'm one myself.. =.=

(4) I seems to be a socialable and outgoing person and yet i tend to shy away.. lolx.. My little secret i'm trying hard to hide.. =X

(5) I eat a lot and yet dun understand why is it always at 23... =X dun beat me!!!

(6) I love eating chickens and yet i can feel like vomitting from eating KFC..


And the 6 lucky people to be tagged are...
(1) Lyn
(2) Melissa
(3) Vion
(4) Jerlyn
(5)
(6)

Can't find anymore.. =.=