10 April, 2007

Life's like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you'll get until you opened it.. Chocolates are nice. The taste of the chocolates in your mouth, the bitterness and the sweetness. Best of all, it lingers even though it's gone. So happy to have taste it and later regretful after finishing it.. Lolx.. That's not my case. Happy that i had to chance to even taste it. =) Dun withdraw juz becoz u are afraid. Forever living in fear will forever live with regrets. Dun cry becoz it's over, smile becoz it happened. Life's short, who knows what tml might brings.. Dun sigh, becoz when u sigh, happiness escapes.. So why not turn sighs into flowers..? =)

Angel may not always take the form of a creature with wings, lighting rings above their head, it could also appear in human's form, could be a person around you, or even a person you wouldn't even notices beside you. Pls Cherish them before they given up on you. From Xing aka Zhixing. Never knew such wisdom can be coming outta you, ah beng.. =X hehe..


Human hearts are weak, thus they bound to rely on one another. No matter tough they act like it, there's sure to be weakness in them.. You are willingly to put down that mask for me.. I'm glad but i still have my stand.. I might be cursed..? No worries coz i am already cursed since the day i'm born when i'm not supposed to be.. Dun worry, i'll return to the old me and will let u see the old me. The one that u never seen before. But like u said, i might not be able to find another anymore. Well, i dun really care coz i used to never believe in r/s.. Haha.. Anyway, such thing can juz post an order de mah... =X Well, the only thing is i can't live without are friends. I got attracted or rather fall in love very easily with anyone but not easily been revealed.. Maybe i shld learn, learn to always give chances.. My heart is supposed to be shared by everyone that i know, so let it be at that, let it come back to what it supposed to be. You still wanna board the ship that used to be so selfish..? Time will show.. But i said again.. I'm not him and he's not me.. I'm who i am.. Treating me juz like him, will only let me see the shadows. I dun mind being the 2nd him if i really got what it takes, like u said... Haha.. No confidence wor.. But i will try my best if it's decided. Dun worry abt falling, coz there's still me behind you.. Sound familiar..? =P

My surroundings got so many gals. I always flirt around one after another. I club and drink and kept beo-ing gals. I dun keep promises. I'm always not sensitive to gals and always dun care abt gals' feelings. I lie and bluff and hurt. Such a me, dun deserved to be loved. So, gals pls stay away from me. I'm a bad guy. I can give nothing but bad memories to u all. I'm a devil in diguised. Quick, run for your life~~~!

Anyway, i dun need a gf to survive. Wait a min, that sounds familiar.. OH!! That's my old line. =.=" Ya, i dun need a gf to survive, but i can't survive without gals. Sigh i'm so cheap. Such a bastard who toys with gals' feelings. My guys friends can be witnesses.. Lolx. =P

Nevertheless, i dun really care anymore.

Actually what he told you is right. Gotta always put on the best mask in front of others to gain good impressions and respects. Well, u are right too, coz it's really very tiring and tedious to do these.. Whether u like it or not, ppl will still do it to u. So why not do it like what Caocao said? 寧可我負天下, 也不可天下人負我. Reality is cruelty. Stick close to me and you will soon realised it.. You've got the ambition that i like. Not many are like you despite being a gal.. I always admire gals with such character. Oh i miss EY.... >.<>