08 April, 2007

Yesterday was indeed a long day.. Bedok is quite packed with ppl.. =.= Becoz of the pasar malam bah.. Went a bit shopping after settling the hp issues.. Was supposed to meet up with jason for dinner before meeting another jason at wala-wala. In the end it was cancelled coz his mum bought his dinner already and as usual lazy to come out liao.. haha.. Looking at bedok hawker, nothing seems to be able to get my appetite up despite my hunger.. Thus, shall proceed to holland wala-wala to eat.. Great atmosphere with live-band.. They were playing the band's album.. Power voice she got there.. Nice.. No smoking inside. =.= Had to go all the way out to 1st floor outside on the road then can smoke.. I wonder how life's gonna be in July... sigh.. When i came back, half glass of my red wine gone.. =.= Anyway, i'm fine with it coz i dun really wanna drink much on an empty stomach.. Somemore the mood wasn't that good also.. When he went off, i knew i had to do my part.. Thus, that 'ok lor' is not something that i forced myself to do but rather my heart told me to do it.. Din know so much until u said so.. Well, everyone else is putting up a mask. Sometimes, even without knowing.. Life is that contradicting... What is that saddness i felt..? Seems fine but actually not.. My part is to listen and not to advise.. Well, no one can control one's future/path.. Anyway, seriously i've learnt alot.. Haha.. The walk to BQ wasn't coincidence, rather intentional.. I wasn't the least sensitive enuff to find out that.. Anyway, all the words are still lingering in me even till now. =) Trying to understand and to feel it..

Anyway, when i was left alone, walk back to BQ. Promised carol that i will go find her and support her 1st day of work.. Darn the place is so freaking cold. =.= Dare not drink much or rather dare not drink too fast.. I still need to keep myself in control.. If drunk, i might really cannot take it.. Some says drunk will forget everything. It's bullshit. Dead-drunk will forget everything, before that drunk will remember everything.. That's the toughest part.. Everything beyond control.. I dun wan that to happen again juz like that once in waiting bar..

When i'm talking to u on the stairs, can feel that u are feeling much better already.. That area had quite some memories also eh..? =) Like u said, it's comfortable there.. Feels good.. I can even remember good memories despite the bad memories.. I can still smile.. Maybe at there only can make me smile.. There seems to be able to cleanse it...

When one without desire will be able to get closer, but without the desire how do u desire what u wanted in return..? Yup it's messy.. But din u always able to get what u wanted no matter what..? =)