15 April, 2007

I din actually expect that u do read this.. Long ago kinda had this feeling that u had been reading my blog.. Words from my blog are being used.. lolx.. Anyway, not really that i mind lah.. Juz a bit amused that u can remember my blog addy... Anyway, nothing to hide. This is the place for the unspoken..

When interested in a person's life, u'll like to know every details of his/her life but time doesn't permits it.. Well, maybe this is the best when often things are left unspoken. =) Unlike someone lor.. Blog personally and then kept changing addy making it so private.. haiz.. No matter how good i am at searching, still can't find.. lolx.. Anyway, blog is kind of daily life expressing self.. Hectic life makes one difficult to inform others of what's going on around and inside.. It's a sad thing. Only if we dun have to work.. Haha. Oh, i forgot i'm not working now.. Still not in the mood to work.. Not yet i guess.. Not exactly becoz of anything or anybody but rather me, myself and i. Situation doesn't allow me to be a sitting duck forever though.. I guess i've gotta move my ass soon.. Haha..

Juz started Nine Dragons.. At 1st seems fun but later seems to easy already.. Reached lvl 40 already, also known as RC4. Life's a bitch.. Everything seems so interesting knowing that it's a world of martial arts but after joining Mo-Jiao the Heavenly Demon Clan, found out that it seems nothing much.. Too many skills already.. Jack of all, master of none.. Sigh.. Still got a long way to go.. I really like the Qi-gong though.. Sprint all the way.. This is something that i fantasied abt when i used to play jinyong online.. Haha.. Anyway, i'm so engrossed in games.. I always live in fantasy rather than reality.. However, no matter how game freak i am, i wun neglect ppl around me.. That's one thing very different from me and my ex-coll... Even a normal were to ask me out when i'm playing game, i would still go out.. In short, i will not give up anything for game.. Afterall it's something unreal.. Actually gaming is good.. At least u know that he's being guai staying at home rather than running around worrying abt him dunno where he go and who he meet.. So, if he is playing game at home, dun look at it at a bad way.. There are always different ways in seeing things, why not look at it in a different manner..? You might get a different answer. Eh? This sounds familiar eh? Hehe.. Yup, that's his line and i'm helping him. =)

Sudden had a thought of asking myself. "Why would u want to get into a relationship when u know that it gonna hurt?" It's a 'love-trap', many said. No matter how hard u tried avoiding, u juz can't avoiding falling into it.. It's both beautiful and ugly. It's a balanced world so nothing is perfect.. The perfectness that i seeked is nothing but a fantasy, a fairytale. I thought she was a dream comes true, in the end i still woke up from the dream..

Not really wanted a relationship but rather a companionship. Isn't that the ultimate rather than looking for juz a partner..? Get a partner, grow bored of the partner, saw new partners, interest growing on the others. Whatever. It's so complicated. I thought that only applies on materials.. Anyway i'm out of topic.. lolx.. =P Ya, juz like someone who kept requesting me to accompany her by using excuses of supporting her at her new job at pub.. She juz wanted companionship and nothing more than that.. And maybe that can ceased the pain dealt.. Though i disappointed her again and again, things are still fine and life still goes on.. With or without, have or dun have, the world still spins.. But i dun mind a companion though.. Who might it be, i dunno. Time will tell.. No strings attached eh..? Kinda hard for me though.. I'm still learning.. Lolx.. I wonder what the future is like.. Uncertain of the future makes me feel uneasy.. But that's life..

Dun worry too much.. I'm no longer drowning so i dun really need a life jacket.. But if u still wan me to wear it, i would. =) I must show gratitude de mah.. It's a form of courtesy and kindness. =P Anyway, thanks.. I used to refrain so much and yet u still give unconditionally.. We both had pulled thru the darkest hours.. But maybe not you yet, future is uncertain and darkness may bestow anytime.. Dun worry abt falling coz i will break ur fall so that it wun hurt so much. I'm always around somewhere beneath the same sky as you.. =) This ain't sweet-nothings but something i would do for anyone who's in bad situation.. I used to have a friend who would call at midnight when got problems, and i'm still there for her.. So, this is the real me.. Since dun have a gf to treat her as 100%, as well shared the 100% among all..? Anyway keep also no use.. Haha..

Gotta slp soon.. Still gotta wakey around 9.30am later.. =X