20 April, 2007

A broken vase can never be unbroken

Angry but not really angry.. Shocked but not really shocked.. Sad but not really sad.. Hurt but not really hurt.. Juz one to describe, disappointed. I already said, it's dead. Nothing left to be angry, nothing left to be shock, nothing left to be sad, nothing left to be sad. Nothing but memories which dun even need to be remember or to tell abt. This time's disappointment is totally different from last time. This time I totally give up. I dun even mind if there's not even memories left or rather being forgotten, goes with the wind and never come back. I will never look back and not gonna care anymore. It's dead and can never ever be revived. There's not gonna be a soul but an empty shell. My precious soul and heart are not worth being shared or give a little placing..

My ex-angel said it's bu zhi de so i'll mark this pretty little ex-angel's words. Forever etched and stamped specially for this ex-angel. I admit I did fall for you becoz u forever never fail to make the smiles on my face and never fail to make me remember how painful are ur two bites when I dun wanna tell u abt the situations and never fail to touch my heart when the most unexpected breakdown occurred by delicating the two songs to heal my pain.. In the end, I still hurt u becoz of a bu zhi de.. I guess there's never really another chance for me to treat u good as before.. I dun understand why u wanna run away.. Once bitten twice shy eh.. U were once an angel and u forever will be. I'm not like any others who call u an angel juz becoz they wanna bed u but not me. If not that time when u were drunk and when I sent u home I would accompany u to ur place already.. Anyway connie wun care much abt us de.. I still remember when in the cab u still hold me tight.. Anyway, u wun get to see all these, u wun get to know all these.. I'm sorry..

Anything that has a start will have an end. What comes around goes around. A title is merely a title, wat's more important is the feeling inside. Hmmm... The sky very clear tonight, can see the stars. =D *whistle* =P Some things are best left untold. =X