20 April, 2007

The Heart

It's dangerous.. Finally set it in and get it right. =.= How close.. Zzzzzz.. Really sweat sia.. Sigh.. It's too strong already. Maybe it's me only.. Oh well.. tonight i can sleep better already except for the stupid humid weather..

I dun quite understand. Unable to share it and yet still able to share it, different situation same fate. I mean it's being contradicting. Hmmm.. No matter how u look at it from diff view, u will still get the same answer ah but how can u tahan it..? Complicated. Don't mind yet mind, mind yet don't mind. Care yet dun care, dun care yet care. Ya i'm being contradicting. So, it's pretty normal i guess. There's no definite answer, there's no right or wrong. Hmmm.. I guess that's it. =) Well, afterall that's life. What comes around goes around, what goes around come around. Hahaha.. There's no end to it till death i guess.

"Just becoz u are afraid that i will leave you so u lied? Don't u know that i will also leave u if u lied?" Lolx.. Watched too much tv liao.. =P But well, it's a fact thus i never would choose u in the 1st place. U juz simply dun understand that i knew that u will definitely lied. Haiz.. Too bad. It's game over and there's no replay. Goodbye. Dun ever hope for the slightest coz life's easy, made decision and dun look back. I will not even look back at u to give u even 0.01%. Maybe not even friends, coz i can't stand it. Seeing you for even a sec will bring back disgusting memories. I guess u are too dumb to even know i'm talking abt you. I ain't got time for stupid people so next time dun even bother to call out for me when u see me. I'm afraid i might juz vomit on the spot. Luckily u dun have my contact. Phew...