02 April, 2007

The frustation i felt in u. The hidden meaning in ur words. Something bad must had happened but u never said. I understand.. After 7yrs and shit happens again.. The three of us like in the same bad state. Haha.. Though i'm slightly better but guys, i'm always around. What are brothers for, right? =) U said we dun need gals to survive. Since when do we need one to survive? Like u said, u can't simply give up the whole forest becoz of a tree. That's what she told me too.. The equation, almost as complicated. It can be solved but too much of a hassle so why not just fark it eh? i know u almost gave up on all gals.. Well, u got the criteria. It ain't hard for ya. Main prob is both u and i are the same, thus, it hurts deep.. But what to do..

I'm not trying to be Zhang Zheng Yue, duh. All those if u look carefully is Roman craving. Yes, time. I had sealed the time.. When i 1st saw them i simply love them and that time she asked if i'm gonna buy one for her, well i intend to. But now it's purely for myself. Those will remind me of how hurting love can be, so as to tell me dun have to be serious. I mean my words yesterday when i told u guys that.. But kinda ironic when i myself is not doing what i'm thinking. lol..

U know that i'm not in a good mood so u abandoned jason to accompany me..? I'm feeling fine lah.. Haha.. Not as bad already.. But anyway thanks.. Seems like u are able to tell me everything regardless of anything. I was quite surprised though.. I thought only at first u would tell me. Haha.. But anyway, i'm always ur listening ear. =) U want me to pull ur chair over.. U were confident that i can do it eh. =.=" Haha.. Well, i can still manage lah.. =P Did that place brought back lotsa memories to u? Be it good or bad.. Those were the days but i'm kind of interested in knowing more.. Well, more to come anyway.. I can see that u are holding back ur urge to enjoy.. Hmm.. That doesn't seems to be like u.. Maybe u are shy becoz my friend is around? Haha.. I guess it's the music.. Anyway, either one to me is the same. =) Got train before one ok! Hehe =P I'm looking forward to this friday coz by right i had another one on saturday but had been push to the 14th.. So, let's enjoy. U know what's the two songs eh? Yup, our songs.

I'm now on holiday mood coz i'm outta job!! Lolx.. It's been quite sometime since i last rested.. But this is a short rest.. Sigh.. Soon, gonna start the hectic life again.. But hopefully there can be a twist and turn in the path ahead. I wanted something different and thrilling and dangerous.. Lemme give it a serious thought and serious discussion with him. Now relax 1st.. There are things i haven't do yet.. >_<>