02 April, 2007

Finally booked my class 2b.. =.= Been so lazy to go.. lol.. She said she wanted to go also, then called her but unable to wake her up until 3.30pm.. sibei piggy lor.. oops! =X Well, it's my fault.. Made u slept so late yest.. My bad.. This is the 1st time hearing her super sleepy voice... And it was... Omg how i wish i did record it down and set it as her ringtone. lolx.. Went Bukit Gombak 1st while waiting her to get ready. Walking around the neighbourhood aimlessly.. Zzzzzzzz.. Then got scolded saying that i shld had went her place to wait for her so that she can quickly prepared.. Well, i really dunno ur address mah though i did sent u home yest.. Went to enrol, in the end i'm the only one enrolling coz she only needs to top up acc.. =.="

By the time we finished everything it's almost 6pm already.. She's feeling a bit sick and my head getting heavy.. =.=" From there took train all the way to Bedok to sell her N80 and 7610. Felt so sleepy but i need to accompany her till her bf finish work so bo bian lor.. After settling her hp, went LJS for dinner. Both of us are extremely hungry coz we haven't eaten for the whole day. Combo 1 + combo 3 + coleshaw + clam chowder + clam chowder. Pig out sia... Lolx.. She really can eat.. We took almost an hr eating.. =.=" Then i accompany her to Dohby Gaught. We chatted alot. On Zhiwei, Jason, her bf, sec sch, poly, future. Then as we were near the MRT smoking while waiting for her bf to call, a thought came to me.. I told her "Her workplace is very near here.." She can sense it again and told me to go and find her.. But i told her i dun wanna see her yet. Then i turn silent again.. More and more thoughts coming in.. Ya, bad memories. She started to talk abt her friends and tried to lead me back again.. Glad she is there to accompany me.. Such things opp gender can do a better job.. I'm glad i had such a friend.. Seeing u being so strong, there's no way i can let myself stranded.. Thanks.. All this while, it must be hard for u..

In memories of Xing:
Thanks Jasmine, for making me realise friendships are more important than relationships.
Thanks Celena, for releasing me from the seal.
Thanks Carisa, for bringing up my self-confidence.
Thanks Victoria, for making me realise to take life more seriously and work towards future.
Thanks Shan, for making me believe in love.
Thanks Dawn, for teaching me how to be strong.

People who are not mentioned doesn't mean u are not impt, just that these ppl left a deep impression in me so they deserved a placing in me..

What is ur status now? Dun ask me. What is the conclusion? Dun ask me. How are u two getting on now? Dun ask me. Just dun ask, if i wanna say i will say. Have u forgotten that's my character? I've put it on already. So not used to putting on accessories.. =.=" Anyway, i just want to get back all my friends.. And most importantly, I want my own house! Goddamn it. Everything is not going my way. I will survive. Take my hands and walk me outta the dark, my friend..