19 April, 2007

Club Momo

Heard that Club Momo might be closing down soon. Yesterday went down to MSQ to help someone buy lunch then finally get to see her best friend, kel. A sign-on regular posted to taiwan upon request, came back on a 4days holiday.. Said that will be going Momo tonight coz his friend jio. Asked my sis and she wanted to go too coz never went before since most of her guy friends can't go in.. =X In the end, it's her bro who bring her there.. lolx..

Momo like change a lot already.. Doesn't feel any good inside there and somemore being having gastric ever since inside.. The unbearable pain however still can be subdued.. Din drink much only a glass nia then mainly dance all the way.. Sigh.. Most of my party-goers know that if weixing dun have the kick, there's no way to enjoy with him coz he will not be sporting at all.. sigh.. Yea, i'm a boring ass.. My sis din drink much and still can dance but not me.. Kel funny lor, he's already almost gone after the 1st round and kept apologising.. =.= Apologise for being drunk or apologise becoz of my sis..? Haha.. Silly, as long my sis shown no restrictions or being defensive, i will let her be. Dun really have to mind me ma.. Haha..

Ya, u two dun look like u just got to know each other and we dun look like we are ordinary friends. =.= Think too much liao lah.. Even my sis knows what's on my mind. Anyway, becoz of i din drink much i'm quite pissed at how i am unable to dance to enjoy.. Ordered a flaming lamborghini and share with her. While preparing, a tequila promoter approached me and since i dun have the kick and it's only $10 so as well lor.. Down the tequila shot and followed by 2/3 of flaming lamborghini. Hmmm.. How we missed the taste of it.. Haha..

Dunno if it's the 2nd round or 3rd round of going to the dancefloor and we two got higher already.. Thus, kel and sis shouldn't have dare us.. lolx.. My sis will be as daring but not kel, coz i'm her bro.. That's the weakness i saw thus i intended on the sexy dancing and he did it with uneasy.. Haha.. But never knew that my sis will be daring till 'certain stage'.. =.= 'Follow suit' isn't a fun game afterall.. Or maybe it is.. =X

Unspoken pain. Dunno why i felt that way but i really dun like the feeling.. Got me quite vexed over it.. And somemore can't get to sleep until my sis went out to school.. Been tosing here and there. Dunno how to explain but i can feel it.. Sian..

Anyway, there's a bunch of ppl doing great dances there. Cool. Nowadays dances had become popular already.. =) How nice.. Gotta turn into slight hip-hop in order to do that.. Man, how hard can that be.. Maybe gotta see more of 'Storm the yard'.. Haha.. We shall see coz more yet to come. Gotta go see more before the 26th.. =D But then not too sure how's the music, hopefully it's gonna be R&B.. It'll be easy to execute by rap but R&B can be done too coz the beat is almost the same.. As long not techno can liao..

U shouldn't have drank so much.. I know u are indebted to him so u need to help him.. Only if i got to know him early, i would help to so as to share ur burden.. I wun get drunk easily as long there's no mix in the drinks.. C-clinic was different coz too many different types already.. So if drinking hard liquor all the way then all the way, spirit all the way then spirit all the way, beer all the way then all the way, shots all the way then all the way. Tested and i know it myself.. Had a beer and later drink hard liquor, i'll be a goner very fast.. My resistance is not that bad de and i dun really need anyone to take care of me coz i used to be the one to take care of ppl around me when partying.. =.= I'm not a burden so i dun like being seen as one.. Not that i dun like u to take care of me but rather i had said, there will not be a second time that such thing happened to me till i totally lost.. My emotions had been under controlled already so there's no way i can get drunk... Everything are just memories. =) Btw, i'm not Alan coz i dun look back. Life's simple, make decisions and dun look back. I will never turn my head to eat the grass behind me even if being forced to.. It's impossible to patch back with any even though might be close to any... Ya i'm an anything guy but not on this case. =)