13 April, 2007

Dosage @ C-Clinic by Whosgoing invites. 12April
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dun really like the music there.. Turning R&B into house.. zzzzz.. Damn it house wine for $45 nett!!! Ordered 2 bottles then housepour 1 for 1 then spirit 1 for 1 then tequila shots by Alex(i think that's the name though i'm already a goner..) then lastly another bottle of red wine..
Darn i lost myself totally.. Ya u are right.. I'm so unglam.. lolx.. Before u came i already told zhiwei i'm almost there already.. Shouldn't have taken the tequila shot.. That's the killer for me.. Totally lost myself.. I can only remember me clenching my fists coz i hate myself for letting myself being like that.. I remember feeling u two trying to make me relax and unclench my fists.. I remember all that were said to me though my eyes were already too weak to open up.. I remember u holding on to my hands and telling me not to worry coz u will take care of me and my belongings.. Like i said, i can't vomit.. Once i vomit, that's it for me and i had to rush home and rest.. Worried abt me and refused to let me go home on my own.. I'm sorry for the troubles that i've caused.. Haiz.. I dun wan it to happen that way either.. Mind over body.. My bad that u are unable to enjoy when the kick came.. sigh..
Not much gals there. Sian.. Only saw a few but kinda too lazy to go sian.. Haha.. That place not really that bad, was quite okie.. Oh well, my fever came back.. Need to rest already..